MGM or Sea World

BZB04

Original Poster
Well yal my trip is from Jun 29- Jul 2nd. I would like to know would u choose Sea World over MGM if u had free tickets to Sea World. But, it seems like MGM has more rides over Sea World. BTW, we have to pay for MGM.

Help Me Out

BZB04'

Captain Hank

It really depends on what you want to do. MGM does have more rides, but Sea World has some outstanding shows and zoological presentations. I'd actually have a hard time making this decision. I like both parks, though MGM a bit more, but a free ticket is a free ticket.

I guess it depends. Both are great parks though, I love them...Do you have any young children? The two major rides at sea world require a certain height, and if your children are too short for that then I would go to MGM because they have loads of more rides to choose from... If I were you, I'd go with MGM! :p

..Is it possible for you to go to both? You really don't need to be at Sea World all day... Just watch Shamoo, and ride Kraken & Journey to Atlantis

dxwwf3

I would choose MGM over any of the Disney parks if I could only go to one, so I would have to say that MGM over Sea World would be a no brainer for me.

But I guess it all depends on if you would rather use the free tickets or pay for another day.

BZB04

Original Poster
Well, it goes like this we have free tickets to Busch Gardens and Sea World. We are using the ME and we live in Atlanta, GA and we will get to Orlando at 8:20 that will give us time to check in hotel. On that day we would like to go to Sea World or MGM. We always used 2 have an 8 hr. drive and spend just 2 days @ the parks. Now we get to go to three parks because we are flying. The first day is Sea World or Busch Gardens, the second day is Busch Gardens, and the third day is MAgic KIngdom with evening EMH.

BZB04

Original Poster
Also, i only have my wife, myself, and my 14 yr. old son he's tall enough for all rides. SO, we're alright with the height. hey that rhymes. lol

Michael72688

Sea World, by far! MGM is the worst of the parks here. At Sea World you can see amazing shows and get very close to animals, like being able to feed dolphins and sea lions. If you go I would recommend the Dine with Shamu, it is an awesome wait to eat a meal!

barnum42

What floats your boat more - animals from the sea or a movie theme park. They are very different from one another. It's down to what interests your good self.

CAPTAIN HOOK

The decision will be based on a number of factors, including -
Have you been to either park before ? If so, how long ago ?
Do you have a preference for rides or shows ?

Just wondering why you would need to pay for MGM ? Are you making a special journey to Orlando or have you not got enough days on your previously purchased tickets or some other reason ?

As SeaWorld is more show orientated then there is a lot more sitting down and taking things easy, however if rides and thrills are what you're after then it has to be MGM

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Oh I dont know, people are saying MGM is a half day park, so why not go to MGM early and then to Sea World and stay for the fireworks.

disney dude

MGM everytime !!!!

The Disney experience in any of the parks out does any other park on offer...

Don't get me wrong Sea World is great, but nothing compares to Disney

JLTraveling

I vote for Sea World, but then I'm biased cause I work there... actually I agree with what others have said, I'd do half a day at each. Do Sea World first though, cause Fantasmic's way better than Sea World's fireworks, IMHO.I love both parks, whatever you decide you'll have a great time!!

dxwwf3

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Oh I dont know, people are saying MGM is a half day park,

MGM is only a half day park if you want to see Tower of Terror, Rock N Roller Coaster, Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, and Muppet Vision. There's no way you can see all of that plus Indy stunt show, Lights Motors Action Stunt show, Beauty and the Beast, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and Fantasmic in a WHOLE day :)

Really if you just cared about thrill rides, the Magic Kingdom is a half day park. It all just depends on what you want to see and how much time you want to spend looking around at shops and themeing.

BZB04

Original Poster
I have a question u know when u are entering the resort trying to get to the parks last year they used 2 have those electronic things like the elevator on tower of tower going down. Is that still there?

Neptune

I Guess Seaworld. MGM has Rockin Roller Coaster, But Seaworld Has Kraken, which is better than RnR. RnR Is best ride at disney, but kraken is one of the best coasters in Orlando, IMO. Plus, Seaworld is better for younger kids, and has Journey to Atlantis (Get soaked!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom