MGM good place to? ? ? ? ?

In MGM what is a really good place to eat before going to fantasmic? when we go in oct we are bringing a friend that has not been to WDW in about 15 years and im trying to make this trip the best it can be...thanks for help on this

dox

I have to agree with most of you, Sci Fi is hands down the worst sit down at WDW. Ate there once, and no one in my group of 4 adults liked what they had. Any crappy Deli in NYC serves the same sandwiches for a fraction of the price and at a better quality.

Upvote 0

dox

Oops..i need to retract my last post. I just checked out the menu at WDWig and the menu has considerably changed and upgraded. It appears to have changed significantly since i last ate there. So i shall remain neutral on the subject. :zipit:

So sorry to any SCI-Fi lovers i offended.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by dox
Oops..i need to retract my last post. I just checked out the menu at WDWig and the menu has considerably changed and upgraded. It appears to have changed significantly since i last ate there. So i shall remain neutral on the subject. :zipit:

So sorry to any SCI-Fi lovers i offended.

the food is still real bad......from your last post i agree that it is the worst sit-down in WDW

Upvote 0

disneydancer2

Originally posted by Syrinxx
I just want to chime in with a vote AGAINST sci fi mainly since they stoped serving burgers on the dinner menu >8O

The waiter that was there 2 weeks ago said they were available for special order but not listed on the menu. :hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom