Metcool's First Trip Report

Yes this is my first trip report. Yesterday I had to work until 3. I ended up leaving work at around 4. I got to Epcot at around 415 and went straight to The Seas. Went in and and looked for my friend that works there and say hello and could not. She ended up leaving before I even got out of work. So I took a picture of the where the old Tuttle Talk was.
100_0106.jpg

Matterbuggy

To post images, you first need to upload them to the internet. You can't just post images directly from the computer.

Try uploading your images to Photobucket, and then posting them.

Hope the rest of the the trip goes well! :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
To post images, you first need to upload them to the internet. You can't just post images directly from the computer.

Photobucket has a bandwidth limit, which you will quickly surpass from posting here.

Upload them to your WDWMagic photo album.

metscool

Original Poster
Photobucket has a bandwidth limit, which you will quickly surpass from posting here.

Upload them to your WDWMagic photo album.

Thank you both of you.

metscool

Original Poster
Here are the pictures:
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34286

Ok. Back to the report. After taking the picture I started to head back to the monorail. I found some walls up near Spaceship Earth. I had no clue why these walls up they were no where near the exit of the ride. Then after that I left my car in the parking lot of Epcot to save some miles on my car because later on that night I was going to the Adventurer's Club, I hoped on the monorail and headed to the Magic Kingdom to see what going on over there. So after a long monorail ride to the TTC I went on the Express monorail to Magic. On the way there I took a picture of what was left of the North Wing of the Contemporary and the old Tennus Courts. So then when I got to the park it was around 5:05 the Flag retreat was just starting. So I watched that So then I could have some time between then and the time that Dream along with Mickey started. After the retreat I walked around Main Street found some more walls up on Mains Street. This one was near the Bakery. Then by the time that I got to the hub the show I thought was going to start. I look at the times and they changed it to five more minutes to the times that I was used to. So I had another 5 minutes until the show start. 5 minutes later the show started. When Minnie came out the lips and eyes were not moving and it was not just her it was all the four of the main character that were like that. So I thought that maybe Hook and Simee would back to the way that they were before these changes. Wrong. They were the same. I heard a baby cry when they came out. I really want them to go back to the way they were before the new changes. Besides that everything went ok at the show. Then after the show I thought maybe the next show they would have the lips moving at the next show. While waiting for the next show I went and walked around the whole park. No one was there even though the park had EMH that night. Went around and found one wall up at the Winnie the Pooh. I think they put Tigger on suspention after that little thing that he did a month ago. I thought that it was weird seeing the wall up over there. So then I went to the HM to try to take a picture of Mr. Toad outside the exit and could not get a good picture because of the sn going down and it was dark in the area. So then I went over to the exit gate to see if the ring was still there. Nope the ring was gone. But I found a little patch where it was and took the picture of that. No walls were up there for any rehab projects going around there. I walked around and tryed to see if my friend that works over at the JC well that was down. So by the time that I got the the Hub the show was about to start the show starts and the eyes and lips were not moving. So I watched all of the show and left the park to head to the Adventurer's Club. But before I went over to Epcot to get to my car I went to the Contemporary to get some more pictures of North Wing but down close to the old building. Well before I went downstairs I took a picture of the new game room that they are going to put in the fourth floor. Then I went down and tryed my best to take some pictures and could not because it was too dark to take pictures. So then I left that and went to the TTC and then to Epcot and then I went to the Adventurer's Club that night were WDWKat26 got hit on by Otis and Hathaway were I took a picture of her and Hathaway.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
About the "other SSE walls"

Those were where the big signs for Innoventions were. The ones facing the Universe of Energy and the Land/Seas pavilions were the first to go. Apparently now the ones nears Guest Relations is gone too. Also, Disney filed paperwork for new doorways to be installed in the buildings.. so.. they're working on them.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
now Mike,

I know you've been here long enough to know that trip reports belong in the trip report board :)

teebin

Wait wait wait... the OLD Turtle Talk??? Is there a NEW Turtle Talk? I hadn't seen any posts of a new Turtle Talk opening in a different location.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Yes, it's closed through the 16th. It will reopen in the old "Nemo and Friends" module, the one that had the sting ray tank and jellyfish.

Well, the queue will be there. Turtle Talk itself will be behind that area, in the old abandoned pre-show theater.

Then the upper module will reopen and eventually the old turtle talk will become a new module.

teebin

Yes, it's closed through the 16th. It will reopen in the old "Nemo and Friends" module, the one that had the sting ray tank and jellyfish.

Well, the queue will be there. Turtle Talk itself will be behind that area, in the old abandoned pre-show theater.

Then the upper module will reopen and eventually the old turtle talk will become a new module.

Wow, they really do not keep the disney world website up to date at all. There is no mention of it closing on the Epcot Operational Updates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom