Message Board Gripe

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I don't understand why we keep getting these threads from people i've never heard of...

I do not remember every single one you on here - but i do generally "know" people who post on a somewhat regular basis. I mean, i even "know" thinktink and she's new and doesn't post too often.

So.. my point.. if have no idea who you are becuase you don't post, why should i or anyone else here care what you think?

You've been posting here since the day before i left for my current trip to London. By your apparent logic, i should be able to walk up to any Brit i meet here and tell them they're not spicing their foods to my satisfaction as that has been my experience here in the last week.

Really.. how can you have fully explored or understood this forum in such a short amount of time? There's literally thousands of members and thousands of discussions.

Maybe this forum isn't what you expected. It's not like you've seen a downturn in behavior. I want to bet that you like what the forum offers in terms of information and knowledge base - but are at odds with how things are not all laidback nor gleefull, and folks are a bit stern.

Well, the stern 'no crap allowed' attitude is what keeps this forum from being one of the many others online that is riddled with misinformation and fluff.

I like the forum being a bit off-putting to outsiders. It keeps people from dashing in and posting any random bull they found on the internet. Every single person here has been through the ringer in some manner. It weeds people out. No one is singled out and picked on, rather everyone has to sort of prove themselves. Post crap? People will hate you and you wont find the place inviting. Post good stuff? Folks will look forward to interacting with you. Even the new insider Rewdisney(gosh, how is his name spelled?) had many folks here staring with a stern look until some of his prophecy panned out.

That's what we're in the business of! Dethroning false prophets. Go watch The Music Man after you finally get around to seeing Petes Dragon (yes, i read your post history). No one needs a snake oil salesman here and the means to keep them out have worked for years. It's a little rough and tumble but folks live through it and thrive afterwards.

Also, you may have noticed that my post is chock full of typos. I write sorta crappy, but i've been around long enough and have good enough information that even my 'enemies' here dont call me on it. Any good community is not a textbook democracy. You work your way up, and getting in is a little rough.

JML42691

...Also, you may have noticed that my post is chock full of typos. I write sorta crappy, but i've been around long enough and have good enough information that even my 'enemies' here dont call me on it. Any good community is not a textbook democracy. You work your way up, and getting in is a little rough.
That is because your enimies are too scared merf.:lol: Just joking, but it seems your "info stealing" enemies have gone to hide in a corner.:lookaroun

WDWFanatic

All good points merf, After checking out some things thats why i stopped making any more replies to this thread, its not worth the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom