Merry Christmas to ALL the Disney fanatics!!

Smiley/OCD

Original Poster
I just wanted to wish all the fellow Disney fanatics on the boards a very Merry Christmas and happy 2019!! (Even to the poodle lady and katiebug!) LOL....honestly, it IS the time of the year that you get sentimental and I just wanted to extend my thoughts for a GREAT holiday (no matter which one you celebrate!!) to all of the people I have shared stories and opinions with on here. If you have the chance, You Tube the group Choir, Choir, Choir and watch their version of Lennon's version of "Happy Christmas (War is Over)...It kinda sums up the feelings EVERYONE should have at this time of year!!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I just wanted to wish all the fellow Disney fanatics on the boards a very Merry Christmas and happy 2019!! (Even to the poodle lady and katiebug!) LOL....honestly, it IS the time of the year that you get sentimental and I just wanted to extend my thoughts for a GREAT holiday (no matter which one you celebrate!!) to all of the people I have shared stories and opinions with on here. If you have the chance, You Tube the group Choir, Choir, Choir and watch their version of Lennon's version of "Happy Christmas (War is Over)...It kinda sums up the feelings EVERYONE should have at this time of year!!
Same to you.
Happy holidays to you aswell , thank you !
Who's Hugh Aswell?

JusticeDisney

Right back at you, friend!

Wolf43

Merry Christmas!!!

eliza61nyc

wishing everyone a joyous and Blessed Christmas and more Disney in 2019

20181224_185328.jpg
20181224_185403.jpg
20181224_185503.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom