Mermaid Lagoon

mattie1985ariel

Original Poster
I'm fascinated with Tokyo disney sea, unfortunately I won't get there anytime soon as its so expensive for us Brits compared to Paris and Orlando!!!

As a big fan of ariel I was wondering does anyone have any pictures of mermaid lagoon, and the merchandise they have there?

I've also noticed online they have a show with Ariels sisters in , pictures of this would be amazing! It would be my dream to go here!!!

DisneyDrum

I unfortunately don't have too many photos, as it is fairly dark inside. However I've got one outside and one inside shot for you. It is a really neat setting...the entrance does a good job of transitioning you into the ocean environment, with a long, gradual ramp. The rides are fairly boring kiddie rides, but they are well themed. The merchandise is in a very cool shop, within the open mouth of a whale. Nothing super spectacular on sale in my opinion, but I'm also very picky. The lagoon overall is a really nice environment for a park area that is inside.

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I don't really have any Mermaid Lagoon pics from my visit last year, but I did discuss it in my trip report posted last February. The outdoor portion of the area is OK theming, but not great. The indoor portion's theming does work well, although the "safety" notices and huge number of people milling around make it work less well than it might otherwise. Both the indoor and outdoor rides are nothing to write home about, or, frankly, waste time on if you aren't a kid. However, the theater presentation in the Mermaid Lagoon theater is excellent (and, I understand, is being updated and improved later this year). The MLT is really a "hidden gem" in the park, because you have to walk past all of the kiddie rides, the big QS food location, and the big merch location inside in order to find the theater (which, physically, is actually under the outdoor portion of the land).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom