Memory Maker Question

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
I know on the map they have spot where people take your picture. I also know about the ride photos. But what about the magic shots. Is there a location they do those pictures in? Or how does that work. Thank you

CaptainAmerica

I know on the map they have spot where people take your picture. I also know about the ride photos. But what about the magic shots. Is there a location they do those pictures in? Or how does that work. Thank you
Most (all?) of the regular photographers also do magic shots. You might to up to a photographer and he takes two or three regular shots and then have you pose for a magic shot as well.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Good deal! Thank you. I didn't know if there was a special location for that or not? So much has changed since ive been there. I haven't been since 01 lol and we will be the Starting April 2

dreamfinder

As a general rule, if a Photopass photographer is using a tripod, they cannot do magic shots. So most of them are during the daytime only. There are a few exceptions, most notably the hitchhiking ghosts at MNSSHP, but that's about it. There are certain shots for certain parks, and certain places within the park for different shots, but just ask the photographer if they can do any magic shots. They need to be "trained" on the shot, (basically they need to know how to pose you so it can be added) so they may not all be able to do them, and a given area may not have any available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom