Memory maker question

thomas998

Original Poster
This will be the first time we've ever planned on our family being apart with half in one park and half in another... so the question is whether anyone knows if we will need to do anything special to insure that photos taken by one half will need to be linked in anyway beyond the linking of the magic bands to insure all the photos get together.

yaksplat

Your party just needs to be all linked together in My Disney Experience. It doesn't matter if they are across multiple MDE accounts. It worked flawlessly while I was there in august. Sometimes pictures take overnight to show up from other accounts, but they will appear.

stichrules

We had issues with ours, we had everyone linked on MDE and all of the bands but 3/4 of the photos were not showing up. We had to go to the photo place at teh front of MK and took all of our bands and they had to link the band numebrs to the account to get them to show up. No one there knewwhy this was happening. Just FYI. So make sure to check your MDE account averydy and seeif all of your photos ae showing up.

thomas998

Original Poster
We had issues with ours, we had everyone linked on MDE and all of the bands but 3/4 of the photos were not showing up. We had to go to the photo place at teh front of MK and took all of our bands and they had to link the band numebrs to the account to get them to show up. No one there knewwhy this was happening. Just FYI. So make sure to check your MDE account averydy and seeif all of your photos ae showing up.

That was my worry... we already had issues with the fastpass+ because for some reason 1 of our party wasn't showing up... they showed up in the hotel reservation.. they showed up in the tickets... even the magic bands... but no where to be found on the fastpass screen.

Doc Disney

We actually got a card in the mail too with ours so I gave that to my sister (who was linked to me, but staying in a different room) and then the rest of my family had the Magic Bands. When we were separated she used the card to make sure the pictures showed up and we never had a problem. I also did occasionally go to the photopass thing in the parks to make sure our pictures were showing up. When the rest of us split up we had no problems with pictures showing up with just using the Magic Bands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom