Memory maker magic shots

Hi.. For the magic shots do we need to specifically request them, are there specific photographers we should look for, or designated areas? Ot sure how that piece of it works…

LeighM

I always made sure to ask the photopass photographers if they could do them. Like someone else said, not every photographer knows how to do it and they don't all have the same magic shot. It's not uncommon for you to receive a picture with the magic missing or have a picture not linked to my account. Before the end of my trip, I would always go to their studio in Disney Springs and let them know. They will add the magic shot and find missing pictures for you. It was always easier to do it that way instead of waiting to email them when I got home.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Definitely, ask! The one time we bought MemoryMaker, we didn't realize we needed to ask. Although a couple of photographers had us pose in ways that were obviously intended to have something added, "pretend you're holding something in your hands and everybody look at it like you're excited," etc., when we got all of our several dozen photos during the week, none of them had anything added to them at all. In fact, the intended "magic shots" with us looking at, or reacting to, nonexistent things, just made us look like fools, and were good for nothing other than a chuckle. It's one of several reasons we've never purchased it since.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riviera Rita

Hi.. For the magic shots do we need to specifically request them, are there specific photographers we should look for, or designated areas? Ot sure how that piece of it works…
Some will do them automatically, some you can request, but, they may not do them, but, the worst that can happen is they say no. I may be wrong, but, if they have a tripod they don't do them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom