Memorial Day crowds

renej5

Hello guys, Need a little advice. This will be our 9th trip to Disney and we usually visit during the off-season. This will be our first time to visit during Memorial Day weekend. We will be staying May 28th thru June 4th, at Port Orleans Riverside. What kind of crowds can we expect during this timeframe? Thanks.

figmentfan

My family and I always go during the Memorial Day weekend. The crowds are about average, but the lines are manageable. It also starting to get hot at Disney (early summer), so prepare accordingly.

I am going this Memorial Day weekend. Maybe I will see you there. We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Have fun on your trip!

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I'll be visiting May 29th-June 2nd. I haven't been on a Memorial Day holiday in 2 years, and a lot of things have changed since then, so I'm wondering how crowds should be too. :)

Upvote 0

cdevor

We are going the two weeks prior to this and the crowds will be moderate.

I know they just extended the MK closing hours on Saturdays today and that there will be two showings of SpectroMagic ( 9 & 11) on Saturdays, beginning May 22nd. Also, the 8th has two showings. So that tells me that Disney is bracing for larger crowds during the Memorial holiday. Instead of closing at 10:00 on Saturday, it is now 11:00.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom