News Membership Magic Beyond

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Details from Disney Vacation Club:

Introducing the Membership Magic Beyond option—a yearly enhanced benefits package that gives you special ways to elevate your family’s stays.

Eligible Members can purchase for $99 starting December 3, 2024 for usage January 12 through December 31, 2025.

Enjoy Enhanced Value

Purchase specially priced 5-day weekday Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets with one water park visit included. Available for the enrolled Member and up to 7 family members living in their household. More pricing details to come.

Purchase specially priced 3-day weekday Disneyland Resort Theme Park tickets that include Lightning Lane Multi Pass. Available for the enrolled Member and up to 7 family members living in their household. More pricing details to come.

Receive a 30-day Memory Maker entitlement to capture and share treasured Walt Disney World memories. (Up to a $210 value if purchased separately.)

Get Exclusive Access

Meet and mingle with special Disney Characters at Disney Vacation Club ImaginAtrium – A Member Lounge at EPCOT. The enrolled Member must have a Resort reservation and be staying on Points. The enrolled Member can bring up to 4 guests or the number of guests on their resort stay reservation, whichever is greater. Available 7 days a week. Capacity restrictions may apply.

Take advantage of priority access to Disney Vacation Club ImaginAtrium – A Member Lounge, Disney Vacation Club Star View Station - A Member Lounge and a new Member lounge projected to open in 2025 in Magic Kingdom Park. Use this benefit when lounge access goes on a waitlist. The enrolled Member can bring up to 4 guests or the number of guests on their resort stay reservation, whichever is greater. Capacity restrictions may apply.

Experience More Flexibility

Use your Points to purchase the Disney Sorcerer Pass to enjoy Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks.

Get one bonus One-Time-Use Point for each One-Time-Use Point purchased! Members can purchase up to 12 Points for a total of 24 One-Time-Use Points in a Use Year. Excludes bookings offered through the hotel exchange program.

Enjoy having your $95 transaction fee waived when booking Disney Collection Resorts and experiences, including Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line and National Geographic Expeditions experiences.

Brian

96xi7b.jpg

Minthorne

I just got this email. How utterly uninspired.

How many points to get an AP? I wonder if you can use the 2 for 1 one time use points to buy it. 😉

Minthorne

Am I reading this wrong? its a 5 day ticket plus one water park for $99.
That's a great deal.
You are reading it wrong. It’s $99 to have access to buy the 5 day ticket. They do not say the price of said ticket.

Purchase specially priced 5-day weekday Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets with one water park visit included. Available for the enrolled Member and up to 7 family members living in their household. More pricing details to come.

Purchase specially priced 3-day weekday Disneyland Resort Theme Park tickets that include Lightning Lane Multi Pass. Available for the enrolled Member and up to 7 family members living in their household. More pricing details to come.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
We've considered downgrading from AP for a year to put AP money toward something like DCL or Disneyland, so this could be appealing depending on price. It does seem unnecessarily restrictive as only a 5 day option.

Character meet at the EPCOT lounge is interesting. I wonder if they're expanding into the old Imagarium space that was previously blocked off by a wall. It'd add space both for lounge itself and space for a chacarter meet.

Chip Chipperson

I can safely say i will never pay for this "perk." The only good thing about it is that it doesn't remove any perks from the other members, bit it could make the eait to get into a lounge longer so that's a negative.

mattpeto

We get to have an upcharge on our membership which entitles us to purchase special rate tickets. Not that they’ve said what the cost of them is yet.

Not sure wh6 this is such a great perk, to be honest.
He thought 5 day ticket with water hopper was $99. He was confused.

ChrisRobin124

We've considered downgrading from AP for a year to put AP money toward something like DCL or Disneyland, so this could be appealing depending on price. It does seem unnecessarily restrictive as only a 5 day option.

Character meet at the EPCOT lounge is interesting. I wonder if they're expanding into the old Imagarium space that was previously blocked off by a wall. It'd add space both for lounge itself and space for a chacarter meet.
And don't forget the weekday part: Purchase specially priced 5-day weekday Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets with one water park visit included.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom