Trip Report Mele Kalikimaka WDW Adventure 2015-COMPLETED

Aloha! My name is Len and this is my first trip report here in a forum. I've been an avid Disney park fan for most of my life, but have never visited any of the locations during the Christmas season. My wife and I, along with some friends, were finally able to rectify that this past year. Come along as you take the journey with us from Hawaii to far off Orlando. I'll be stopping off for a bit at Universal Studios first to take a look at the Harry Potter attractions. If you stick with me, I promise we'll get to Walt Disney World in good time. Before I begin, I wanted to share with you one of my first photos from the Magic Kingdom after closing...

WDWDarling

Aloha fellow WDWMagic members! Approximately 2 months before I head out to Disneyland for some fun, picture taking, and overall exhaustion! Please be sure to check in on my new trip report (I'll be staying a couple of nights at the Grand Californian so expect a bevy of pics)!

Yay it's getting so close!!! Can't wait for your report and hope you have a great time! :D

Juneau Biscuits

Original Poster
Did DL for the very first time this March and stayed at the Grand Californian...fabulous ! Can't wait for your TR and pics !

@WDW74 I'm paying a ridiculous amount of cash for two nights at the Grand Californian, but that's what I get for heading out their during peak summer hours (actually my wife has a workshop in Vegas, so the dates were sort of decided for me...haha)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom