Mel Gibson and Disney Strike Deal

MissM

wannab@dis said:
:rolleyes:

Careful, your lack of intelligence is showing...
And your sense of bigotry is too.

People are entitled to dislike Gibson without being told they're stupid for their opinion.

What to try that again with me? I don't like Gibson. I won't see his movies. I've got just as much right to say I find this news unfortunate as you do to say you're exicted.
-m

Aurora_25

MissM said:

People are entitled to dislike Gibson without being told they're stupid for their opinion.

What to try that again with me? I don't like Gibson. I won't see his movies. I've got just as much right to say I find this news unfortunate as you do to say you're exicted.
-m
No one said anything about being stupid for not liking Mel Gibson. And your comment about bigotry- Well, I am not even going to comment...

Dizknee_Phreek

Even threads about Mel Gibson can't help but become controversial. :rolleyes:
For Pete's sake, people, what's happened with us that we can't have a discussion anymore without it resulting in arguing and near name-calling?

wannab@dis

MissM said:

-m

You're post is hardly worth the time to reply. Bigotry was not even mentioned by me, but it was mentioned in the post I quoted. I was replying to the contents of his post and made no mention about whether he liked or disliked Mel Gibson. I never even said I was excited about the movie (which I'll reserve judgement on). Read the post a little better before you spout off. :rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
Dizknee_Phreek said:
For Pete's sake, people, what's happened with us that we can't have a discussion anymore without it resulting in arguing and near name-calling?

I think you could start a thread titled "Brick" and it would become controversial......

imagineersrock

Dizknee_Phreek said:
Oh yeah, how 'bout you just shut up you idiot poopface idiot...... idiot!

:rolleyes: lol, I completely agree with you here... it seems as though the boards have been getting rather nasty lately!

pat in the hat

I like Mel Gibson . . . love the Patriot . . . never saw the Passion of Christ. I'm curious about the movie; but then again, I like to try different things, even if they do not have immediate mass appeal!

Dizknee_Phreek

imagineersrock said:
Oh yeah, how 'bout you just shut up you idiot poopface idiot...... idiot!

Oh yeah? Well, you're just a stupid....person! :cry:

:lol:

hakunamatata said:
I think you could start a thread titled "Brick" and it would become controversial......
:lol: Yeah, you're probably right....someone should try that in Chit Chat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom