meeting hercules/megara in wdw

Deathmournex

Original Poster
I had this weird dream where I saw the entire greek pantheon (I think the dreams meaning is they want to say hi to wonder boy and how much they missed them) and I want to meet them and how to meet them?

AndyS2992

Seeing these characters on a regular day is pretty much zero. They only seem to bring these two out for special events like the Moonlight Magic event held back in March for DVC members.

drew81

I had this weird dream where I saw the entire greek pantheon (I think the dreams meaning is they want to say hi to wonder boy and how much they missed them) and I want to meet them and how to meet them?
Unfortunately they were special events only before the virus. I wouldn’t expect to see any specials out even when restrictions are lifted. It’s going to be a very long time.

JIMINYCR

Go back to sleep. Thats about the only way youre going to see them for a long time. Even when Disney was bringing out characters you couldnt count on seeing many of the guest favorites. Its a real shame that so few get to come out to play.

Child-moon-Dream-Wallpaper.jpg

Deathmournex

Original Poster
Go back to sleep. Thats about the only way youre going to see them for a long time. Even when Disney was bringing out characters you couldnt count on seeing many of the guest favorites. Its a real shame that so few get to come out to play.

View attachment 511699
seeing the whole entire greek pantheon (except hades) in my dream made me feel like percy jackson and disneys hercules

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom