Meeting elsa and anna

mattdenine

Anna and Elsa are moving to PFH in MK as of April 20. FP+ is now available.

I was able to book FP+ for April 24. The funny thing is when I attempted to book it with the app it was listed but was not able to select it. I went on my computer and was able to do it no problem. So if anyone is having issues with the app make sure to try on your computer as well.

Weather_Lady

Our family is going to be in WDW at the end of April. Any tips on best time to see Elsa and Anna. I know wait times have been very long. Is it best to try to see them first thing in the morning or is there another time that is best? Thanks.

Now that they're moving to PFTH in April, try and see if you can get a FP+ for them. I was able to get one online on MME (they were only offered Mon-Thurs on my dates in early May, not on any weekend day, and they were only listed online on MME and not offered on the iPhone app!). If you don't see them on MME, just keep checking.

dadddio

Yeah I figured one extra person wouldn't be the end of the world. I just don't understand why I could get a 8:05 with 5 people but could only get a 8:20 with 4 people. Doesn't seem to make any sense to me.
I realize that this is an old question, but the answer is that parties of four sit at tables with four seats while parties of five sit at tables with six seats. Given that they know that they will be able to fill the six-seat tables with paties of five or six. It makes sense not to allow parties of four to reserve them. This helps them maximize revenue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom