Meet & Greet

ChubbyK

Original Poster
ok I know I am not crazy but I can not find what I am looking for on these threads.. I know I saw something somewhere about signing up for Meet & Greets.... I wasn't aware that you had to sign up...Can some one enlighten me on this

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
ok I know I am not crazy but I can not find what I am looking for on these threads.. I know I saw something somewhere about signing up for Meet & Greets.... I wasn't aware that you had to sign up...Can some one enlighten me on this

You only have to sign up for the really popular ones, namely the Princesses or Anna & Elsa, depending on which ship it is.

The rest of the characters you just queue for as usual.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
It's always been when you get on board, but it's possible that this was added to what you can do in advance with the recent changes they made.

EOD K9

On our last cruise the wife and I just looked in the Personal Navigators for the M&G times and got in line. Our daughters will be three when we go in June and are really starting to get into the princesses. We signed up for the Princess Meet and Greet ahead of time. As @Tiggerish said, you really only need to sign up for the popular ones.

NelleBelle

I signed up for the Princess Anna and Elsa M&G when I did my online check-in. I tried for the Princess M&G at the same time but they were all gone (even at 90 days out)! It didn't matter all that much since my family abandoned me and wouldn't take pics with me and the characters :eek: But definitely make sure to sign up ASAP for those that might be important or you may be out of luck. :happy: Oh, and for all the other M&G, you might want to think about getting there a little early, especially for Mickey or rare characters (the line for Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas was crazy)!!

ItlngrlBella

Besides signing up via Fastpass, we prefer doing a character meal because the kiddos get more time with the characters. We love The Garden Grille at The Land for Mickey, Chip & Dale and Pluto.

ChuckElias

Besides signing up via Fastpass, we prefer doing a character meal because the kiddos get more time with the characters. We love The Garden Grille at The Land for Mickey, Chip & Dale and Pluto.
FastPass and Garden Grille are great when you're in the parks, Bella, but they're not as "user-friendly" when you're in the middle of the Caribbean. :D Welcome to the Cruise Line forum!

My favorite character meal, by the way, is Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. Have you ever eaten there? I love the food selection, and the characters are dressed in safari gear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom