Medical Emergency at Haunted Mansion Last Night?

TinkRBell427

I was wondering that too. If the ride doesn't have a fastpass lane, would you have to go through the exit to use it? haha There's probably a way.

Lord Pheonix

5 years ago, (i was 26), i started haveing them. i can assure anyone who doesnt have them that it is a very much physical responce to a mental problem, wheater it be stress, or pain, or chemical imbalance, i dont know. all i know is that it put me in bed for a week, then in the hospital. it is so hard to explain how the symtoms felt like, but i felt like i was haveing a heart attach, i couldnt move, couldnt breath easily, felt like i was gonna pass out. i got quite a few of them between the space of a year or so, but now they have dissapeared. i havent had one in over 3 years. everyone has different types of attacks, but they are all as serious to them as a stroke or heart attack is to you. try to remember that when you hear or see someone going through one.

MickeyTigg

Hey all,

We were in line at Haunted Mansion last night around 7:00, got past the stretching room, and then all the lights came on. We waited for a few minutes, then we were all evacuated. We were handed Fast Passes for any ride in the park on the way out.

On our way out the mansion, there were 2 paramedics with a stretcher heading in. We never heard what happened.

This attraction is obviously too dangerous and needs to be shut down.

:animwink:

doombgy

yup, an obese woman fell exiting a doom buggy. we got stuck next to the singing statues in the graveyard. then the lights came on and a cast member walked us out past the hitchhiking ghosts and the mirrors where they show up in the buggy and past the woman. the paramedics were on scene and someone else was backing up a scooter. she looked fine but sadly it looked as though they were having a time getting her up. we got the same fastpass but only used one of them. we also got a couple of pics with the lights on.

POOHKILLEDTOAD, Can you post any of the pics??:D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
yup, an obese woman fell exiting a doom buggy. we got stuck next to the singing statues in the graveyard. then the lights came on and a cast member walked us out past the hitchhiking ghosts and the mirrors where they show up in the buggy and past the woman. the paramedics were on scene and someone else was backing up a scooter. she looked fine but sadly it looked as though they were having a time getting her up. we got the same fastpass but only used one of them. we also got a couple of pics with the lights on.
That is correct :)

When it says "one M.K. attraction" does it really mean any attraction, or just one that already accepts fastpasses? We ended up using them on a fastpass ride, but we were curious if we could have used them on say "Pirates" or something like that.

Yeah, in fact working at Pirates, I accept them all the time. We just do the same thing we do for guests who can't use our standard entrance which means they wait until a Pirate host or hostess can take them 'round back to our offstage entrance. Typically we only do it if the wait time is over 20 minutes because it could take that long or even longer for someone to become available to take them to the back entrance. I usually recommend that the guests save it for something with a, say, 120 minute wait and not waste it at Pirates which doesn't usually have a wait over 40 minutes on a normal busy-ish day.

joefox97

Alrighty... I never mentioned any names, so don't go assuming. I was just stating a fact that it happens on the boards. It was not a personal attack, so don't take it as one. And THAT is what I mean by "calm down" haha, because, whether you see it or not, your words are quite "forward"

I won't mention any names either. I'll just tell you that your posts are not logical, not all that intelligent and you are making blanket statements on topics you seem ignorant on. Don't pick on people, don't make blanket statements and DO learn to use punctuation.

That being said, welcome to WDWMagic and have a great stay! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom