Mears

zenatoad

We've used Mears both times we went to WDW and have never had any major problems. First of all, I never thougth the ride was that long and boring. It takes about 20 minutes to get from the airport to the property. Both times we've gone from the airport to our resort, we were the first stop with only 2 other resorts even on board. The drivers have always been very nice. My only complaint has been while waiting to board the buses at the airport - the people they use are hard to understand when they yell out your resort for boarding. You really have to pay attention.

As far as online booking - you still have to check in at the booking counter inside the airport. Also, they tell you that you don't need to call 24hours before your departure because you have reservations - CALL anyway!!!!!! I decided to call just to double check and they lost our reservations. I was so glad I called.

Otherwise - I would use Mears again and again.

Upvote 0

s25843

Actually Did ya Know,
If ya go in a Mears Towncar, it actually IS NOT owned by mears. The Drivers own the cars, and mears just contracts them out. Actually I can now call my driver direct (He was great, ill find his biz card and post it) and book.

So consider that if ya want a Towncar

The drivers are great and you will learn ALOT from them!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

danamarie27

I have used Mears my last three trips. The are efficient enough. There is only one problem, when you are at the airport, you have to wait for the bus to fill up. One trip, I waited an hour and a half (not including the ride to WDW) Again, they are efficient and nice people....I am just so impatient when I get to that airport after sitting on a flight and just want to be done with the travleing. Maybe it's just me. This trip, (Oct 02) I am using Tiffany Towncar. Hopefully they are as good as I have heard. The idea of someone waiting for me at luggage claim to take me to my very much anticipated Disney Vacation sounded like a dream. It'sactually not much more money and you get a grocery stop for free. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom