MDE problems

LucyK

Original Poster
Well... 20 minutes waiting and 30 minutes on the phone and nothing was resolved. She wasn't able to duplicate the error on her side and I stumped her by saying everything I've already done it (different browsers, cache cleaning, ip cloaking, different computers, etc). She was very helpful but couldn't do much but open a ticket so the higher IT team can have a look into my account.

I'll have to call for the dining reservations. They have till September 10 resolve this otherwise I'll have to call to make my FP+ as well.

:banghead:

njDizFan

Well... 20 minutes waiting and 30 minutes on the phone and nothing was resolved. She wasn't able to duplicate the error on her side and I stumped her by saying everything I've already done it (different browsers, cache cleaning, ip cloaking, different computers, etc). She was very helpful but couldn't do much but open a ticket so the higher IT team can have a look into my account.

I'll have to call for the dining reservations. They have till September 10 resolve this otherwise I'll have to call to make my FP+ as well.

:banghead:
Well there's an hour of your life you will never get back...

Hopefully they have enough time to rectify this situation...good luck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom