MDE MagicBand Restock/Rotation

Tealeaf

Original Poster
How often do the offerings change, currently? I saw some old threads that said things would just come and go randomly! There's an Adventureland themed band on ShopDisney I'd love to get and I'm curious if there's still such frequent rotation in offerings on the MDE discounted ones.

JohnD

How often do the offerings change, currently? I saw some old threads that said things would just come and go randomly! There's an Adventureland themed band on ShopDisney I'd love to get and I'm curious if there's still such frequent rotation in offerings on the MDE discounted ones.

I don't know how often they rotate but recently made a resort reservation for the week of March 1. A green Baby Yoda/Grogu band was available. I bought that one. BTW, solid color MBs are still available but are no longer free. They can be purchased for $5.

MickeyLuv'r

I have no idea about the current rotation, but in (late) 2019 many designs came and went quickly. Well, some designs sold out very quickly. And maybe showed up again a week or two later. Less popular designs stuck around longer, but all of them changed over time.

If there's a specific band you really want, I'd order now.

Another catch is, or at least was when bands were included, was that your order was all or nothing. By that I mean- at least in prior days, you couldn't split your order if there's more than one person in your party. Part of why I watched for several weeks, was that the band offerings changed daily. So band A would be offered Monday, but not Tuesday. Band style B would be offered Tuesday, but not Monday. So every day was a roll of the dice which bands would be offered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom