MDE experience

wendysue

Original Poster
I got on my Disney Experience today and it said Welcome Amber. I am NOT Amber, but it might have let me make changes for Amber and her 3 children, ages 10, 7 and 7. I exited out right away, so I don't really know if I could have gone further, but very concerning anyway. I got back in, and it was me, but they had my trips all messed up. :eek: The MDE site shows us IN WDW now, but that trip was canceled awhile ago due to a bad knee. It still shows us there, but our trip for January was nowhere to be seen. I called them and they said I had canceled it last Friday, but I wasn't even near a computer last Friday. They rebooked it at the same rate, so all good.
Maybe I'll just use the phone in the future for trip booking.

Pixieish

I got on my Disney Experience today and it said Welcome Amber. I am NOT Amber, but it might have let me make changes for Amber and her 3 children, ages 10, 7 and 7. I exited out right away, so I don't really know if I could have gone further, but very concerning anyway. I got back in, and it was me, but they had my trips all messed up. :eek: The MDE site shows us IN WDW now, but that trip was canceled awhile ago due to a bad knee. It still shows us there, but our trip for January was nowhere to be seen. I called them and they said I had canceled it last Friday, but I wasn't even near a computer last Friday. They rebooked it at the same rate, so all good.
Maybe I'll just use the phone in the future for trip booking.

Between their website and the app, it's painfully clear that Disney just doesn't know how to deal with anything IT related. They're both known for being extremely glitchy.

AmandaS.

I logged in one time last year and it had a ticket under some guys name who I do not know. I logged out, waited an hour or so and logged back in and it was gone. Their system is not reliable at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom