MDE Down?

Tom

Beta Return
But. This is easier. Your vacation is now easier.

It's only a test! It's the longest beta test we'll ever experience, and it cannot go "live" until it's absolutely perfect, in 10 or 15 years. Until then, no matter how many reservations we lose or thousands of dollars we spend on theme park tickets without being able to ride the newest attraction, we have to understand that's the price we pay for these monumental technological advances.

:rolleyes:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It's only a test! It's the longest beta test we'll ever experience, and it cannot go "live" until it's absolutely perfect, in 10 or 15 years. Until then, no matter how many reservations we lose or thousands of dollars we spend on theme park tickets without being able to ride the newest attraction, we have to understand that's the price we pay for these monumental technological advances.

Finally! Someone who gets it!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.

This is seriously how I'm beginning to feel about MDE. This is now my second trip with magic bands. I'm beyond over it. It seems every day some ADR or FP+ reservation disappears or changes itself in my account. I've never longed for a small rectangular piece of paper with a time on it so much in my life.

LAM378

So does this mean it's down again for everyone who is at WDW as well?

It sure was. The lines at the FP kiosks in MK were off the hook.

This was the least of my problems with MyMagic this week. I had a perfect experience with it in May, but on this trip it's a mess. If I get locked out of my room or told I have no charging privileges one more time, I'm going to cry. :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom