MDE app wait times?

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Hey all,

With the most recent update of the app I'm having trouble finding wait times as quickly as I could before. Are other people having this problem, or am I missing something?

You used to be able to list wait times quickly and easily from the screen on the left. Now it's been replaced with AP block out dates and a few other things.
I realize I can see wait times by clicking on the attractions tab, but it's a bit cumbersome. It lists everything for all four parks. You can narrow it down, but if you want wait times for Epcot it lists every "attraction," not just those with wait times.
Are there any shortcuts? We found it really handy on our last trip to stand in tomorrowland and check wait times in frontier land and fantasyland to decide where to go. Now it's a bit messier.
Thanks!

RememberWhen

Original Poster
With the old system you could sort within a park by wait time or location. It was much more intuitive.
To be fair we didn't spend much time in Epcot, but it was great in magic kingdom.

Omnikron

The recent update has been a bit convoluted, If you go to the Attractions tab everything is listed with the wait times as well as the overall map of the park you want. What's worse is looking at menus. Before you were giving a list that could be further drop drown now you have the entire menu and will need to scroll to look for what you were looking for.

PinnySmart

People using the app while at home and not while on a trip to WDW is one thing that really slows it down. Hopefully they can fix it to only give wait times while in the parks.

jpittore1

We've been at the Parks all week, times are working on both the Apple and Android apps. If you don't have your location setting turned on, you have to filter by park then pick the grid view versus map view.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom