MDE app crashing

Nick Garrick

Original Poster
Hi frustrated here. My MDE app on my phone seems to close me out of my app & then when I go to sign in, it constantly says something went wrong & try again later. Got an iPhone. Not sure if it’s MY phone causing this OR they’re just busy on the app itself changing things during this time of closure. Anyone else having this issue? Just curious.
frustrating as heck! LOL

Rob562

Hi frustrated here. My MDE app on my phone seems to close me out of my app & then when I go to sign in, it constantly says something went wrong & try again later. Got an iPhone. Not sure if it’s MY phone causing this OR they’re just busy on the app itself changing things during this time of closure. Anyone else having this issue? Just curious.
frustrating as heck! LOL

If you were on an Android phone I'd suggest a force-stop of the app and clearing the app's cache, perhaps even uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I'm not sure how to do most of those on an iPhone.

-Rob

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
frustrating as heck! LOL
I just tried. First attempt the app closed before it fully loaded. Second time it opened smoothly.

ETA: I’m using an iPhone 6

Beacon Joe

I've been having the same issue all week. Won't let me log in, and indicates an invalid password. Reset password function does not work on the app. Reset via the website, but still no joy on logging in with the app. Website works fine.

Experiencing this problem on an iPhone.

TimeTrip

I've been having this issues consistently this week. It only happens when I use my cellular data connection. If I log in with wifi on, it works.

Dropping this here in case anyone hits the same issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom