MDE and Photo Pass Plus

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Are they going to allow to link your bands with Photo PassPlus? Is photo pass plus worth $149?
Yes. I believe they have them linked now, but they didn't when I was there in August.

I did it this past year, and I didn't find it a value, as photopass photographers will also take pictures with your camera if you ask.

However, it can be value if you are the sort who likes the on ride pictures or plans to do character meals where they take pictures but charge extra for them (like Chef Mickeys, for example), then it can easily become a value.

In that case, it quickly becomes an excellent program (cost wise).

asialeigh

Are they going to allow to link your bands with Photo PassPlus? Is photo pass plus worth $149?

Photopass+ is not linked to magic bands yet but will be in the future, they were just supposed to roll that out but pushed it back to make sure it's working properly before they move forward with it. I think Photopass+ is a great deal, if you take lots of photos at different locations at the parks, do character meet and greets, have character reservations and like ride photos. Just make sure if you purchase it that you seek out photographers and take lots of photos to get your money's worth.

stevehousse

Why pay for photopass when you can just scan the pictures to your band, then screen shoot the photos on a tablet during the slideshow and poof! now have the digital copies to use and do what you want with...

TheMouseFan

We just got back and I pre-purchased the regular PP, but we still got a lot of the ride photos. When I checked our account, we had our Splash, Space, Buzz, TT, Dinosaur, and RnR. So the only ones I didn't get were the two I really would have liked, EE and ToT!

quirkle

I bought it and have the magic bands The PP+ says that I have to bring it to a kiosk - hopefully they can link it to my bands when I get there.

stevehousse

I believe if you have pp+ they are still using the cards only. There is photopass available on magic bands but not the + version yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom