MCU Phase 4 and beyond

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
who says its on earth? The comics have him on different planets.. heck ragnorock (sp) hints at that. Im not saying they will or even should, just that the comic hulk is a more complex character than the hulk movies have portrayed.
And in the comics it works out better when dealing with Hulk Smash. But we're talking only about the MCU movies here in this thread not the comics.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
Why would Disney do a stand alone Hulk movie when it would be distributed by Universal giving them a fortune. If they do, there has to be something else involved.
I'm not saying they ever would. This is a continuation of a long string of posts.

If you actually read what I posted earlier in the thread I said the following:

Agreed, I don't see a solo Hulk film anytime soon, if ever.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Very interesting.....

The misquoted their source which says 2022, not 2020.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
The misquoted their source which says 2022, not 2020.

I originally was going to put "2022-2023 and beyond" in my reply. My personal opinion is that even 2022 might be too soon, that would only be 7 years since the last attempt by Fox which was a flop. I'm thinking they may want to wait until 2025 for there to be a whole 10 years distance between the last attempt and the MCU version. But who knows, next month we may hear that they're releasing a FF movie in 2021 as part of the first wave of Phase 4 films.

LSLS

I originally was going to put "2022-2023 and beyond" in my reply. My personal opinion is that even 2022 might be too soon, that would only be 7 years since the last attempt by Fox which was a flop. I'm thinking they may want to wait until 2025 for there to be a whole 10 years distance between the last attempt and the MCU version. But who knows, next month we may hear that they're releasing a FF movie in 2021 as part of the first wave of Phase 4 films.

To be fair, I don't think I'm anywhere near the minority in people that not only never saw that version, but would not have a clue when it came out.

WhatJaneSays

Even though we already knew it ... I did get a 100% conformation that the May 1st 2020 movie will be Black Widow. I tried to get a conformation on the Nov 6th 2020 movie as The Eternals - but no dice. There's doesn't seem to be anything else that would be ready by then, but I always hesitate when a good source won't confirm something that's 99% common knowledge. Unless there is some other unknown production already in progress? Which I highly doubt.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
To be fair, I don't think I'm anywhere near the minority in people that not only never saw that version, but would not have a clue when it came out.

And there might be a lot that didn't see it such as yourself. However there is also a lot that have seen it or at least know about it and know it wasn't good. And that is what I feel that Feige would want to distance the MCU from, those that have seen it or at least know about it.

brb1006

Leaked image of the Black Widow Movie logo.

dcvwko8h81631.jpg

Darkprime

Even though we already knew it ... I did get a 100% conformation that the May 1st 2020 movie will be Black Widow. I tried to get a conformation on the Nov 6th 2020 movie as The Eternals - but no dice. There's doesn't seem to be anything else that would be ready by then, but I always hesitate when a good source won't confirm something that's 99% common knowledge. Unless there is some other unknown production already in progress? Which I highly doubt.

Im still kinda hoping Eternals is early 2021 and Doctor Strange 2 is Nov 2020.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
Spider-Man Far From Home end credit scene hints at future:

Fury and Hill are shown to be Talos and his wife who then call the real Fury to update him on the situation. Fury is shown to be on a beach, but as the shot pulls back its actually the beach image from what I believe is project TAHITI. The shot pulls back further revealing a base in space with SHIELD Agents and Skrulls working together. This appears to be the introduction of SWORD into the MCU. This could also be the setup for Secret Invasion.

Interesting stuff....

Bring Comic-Con and D23 with the Phase 4 announcements.

Disney Analyst

I didn't realize Spider-Man was bumped up to opening on July 2nd, I assume this has something to do with how July 4th lands this year? It's such an odd opening date.

Princess Leia

John Campea is saying he and other sources have heard Deadpool 3 is looking at a 2020 production start. with a possible 2021 release. And a comic-con announcement.

PLEASE
Begging aside, I hope this leans into the X-Force idea that was in talks before the buyout (a real X-Force this time, not... what happened in Deadpool 2 :p )

I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen with the X-Men characters in the MCU's future, but one last Deadpool film would end the first X-men series on a probable high note.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom