Mcd's Toy Trading

disneylady6

Original Poster
Hey Disney fans
im just looking for anyone who would be willing to trade with me for a couple of the disney toys and cards. I was hoping to trade for card #3 which i believe is disneyland paris castle and card #6 which i believe is fantasmic. I have 3 of the hong kong disneyland castle cards, 1 share a dream come true parade card, 1 parade of dreams card and 1 goofy's barnstormer card to trade with. I'm not too sure if these are the correct pictures, but i do need card numbers 3 and 6.
Thanks to everyone and happy hunting!!!

disneylady6

Original Poster
Thank you for letting me know about card number 6 being cinderellabration. Actually i dont need number 7, sorrry, but i still am looking for cards number 3 and 6.

daisyduck448

I'm sorry i dont have either of those toys but i was wondering what number donald duck was and if he has already been given away. thanks in advance! :)

Joevn

daisyduck448 said:
I'm sorry i dont have either of those toys but i was wondering what number donald duck was and if he has already been given away. thanks in advance! :)

Donald Duck is toy #5 so unless your McDonald's is going out of sequence or selling out of the toys fast, they shouldn't have given it out yet since they should be on Goofy or Tinker Bell right now.

1.Mickey Mouse
2.Minnie Mouse
3.Goofy
4.Tinker Bell
5.Donald Duck
6.Stitch
7.Chip & Dale
8.Pluto
9.Simba
10.Buzz Lightyear

If y'all are interested in more discussions on this Happy Meal, check out:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=62009

Hope you're able to find him!
Joe

disneylady6

Original Poster
Still looking for cards #3, #15 and quite a few more above #15. Anyone have extras and want to trade. I have extras of #5,8,9, and 12 that I would trade.

disneylady6

Original Poster
Let us know if they get extras of certain cards and want to trade. Anyone else ready to trade. We are having fun with this already.

Coree

I have an extra card #6, Disneylady6. It's actually the only card I have a duplicate of so far. Let me know if you still need that one and maybe we can trade.

Fran98765

I have an extra 23 so far, but I really feel that we should wait until after the toys are gone before trading... you may get what you are looking for later. But, trading is a great idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom