McDonald's Toys

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
I work at McDonalds, & starting on Thursday, we will have Disney's 50th Anniversay/ Happiest Celebration on Earth toys. I'm not exactly sure what the toys will be, but we've had boxes with that on it in the crew room for about 2 weeks now.
(I'm not sure if it starts everwhere on Thursday or if other regions start/before then.)

Aurora_25

Yippee :) A new excuse to go to McDonalds. My daughter won't even know what toy she got...:drevil: She has so many Mcdonalds toys that she never plays with- the disney ones are mine :D

Poco909

kool i hope they will come here in Canada, i remember one time they sold disney world cups, i have animal kingdom, i wish they would come out again so i can get the rest:)

DisneySam

Tink, do you know if they are doing the glasses again? I have both sets...and of course would love more!

Thanks for the update!

Loretta

Off topic... Tinkrbell,which McDonalds do you work at? We live in Bay View and usually go to the one on Layton. :wave:

Loretta

netenyahoo

Do you know if the toys will be in bag that can be seen through, or a random chance for toys like with the 100 Years of Magic toys. I got pretty good at telling what was what with those. I would also like a new set of glasses too. I'll have to check McDonalds website on Thursday.

Magic Maker

Ya I got pretty good at lookin through the bags too, so far no info on the website. But if I remember from what I have heard before, there will be 50 toys with Disney characters themed in the different parks. But I could be wrong.

Kwit35

Poco909 said:
kool i hope they will come here in Canada, i remember one time they sold disney world cups, i have animal kingdom, i wish they would come out again so i can get the rest:)
Let me know if they don't. I am sure we will have extras. I would be happy to send a few your way. :)

MartyMouse

Well finally I have a reason to go back to McDonalds. Once I had a kid I stopped going so much, the food is just so bad for him. But once my boy got older we started going again, but the movie Super-Size Me put an end to that. I only go to Mickey Ds when they have cool Disney stuff but I end up just buying the toys not the Happy Meal. I do love their Big and Tasty, but the McDonalds around us (and we have like 3 of them) have the worst customer service, and that’s one thing I can’t stand.

Tigger1988

MartyMouse said:
Well finally I have a reason to go back to McDonalds. Once I had a kid I stopped going so much, the food is just so bad for him. But once my boy got older we started going again, but the movie Super-Size Me put an end to that. I only go to Mickey Ds when they have cool Disney stuff but I end up just buying the toys not the Happy Meal. I do love their Big and Tasty, but the McDonalds around us (and we have like 3 of them) have the worst customer service, and that’s one thing I can’t stand.

You can just buy the toys? Do you have to pay the price of the happy meal for it?

DisKid

Tigger1988 said:
You can just buy the toys? Do you have to pay the price of the happy meal for it?

Yes you can buy the toys. I believe it use to be about $1.30...I guess it's kind of worth it just to buy the whole meal...and if nothing else buy a plain hamburger and give to your dog (if you have one)!

But hey, what about glasses??? I really want to see them have another set!! Especially for the 50th!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom