McDonald's near to Disney All Star Resort to close for remodel

michmousefan

Nice look for McD's... it will be interesting to watch their press releases to see how much the design of the building features alongside the power-generating story.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
McDonalds keeps getting more and more bland.

I remember when the huge McDonalds in Orlando was so cool. And now it’s just a McDonalds with two levels and an arcade. The theming it had before was so amazing.

ThatMouse

I think McDonalds USA is different to McDonalds UK, but in moderation its not all that bad. One Big Mac isn't going to kill you and a BLT can be just as many calories. It should be common sense but don't eat fries every day, even if they are cooked at home etc.
Over here Five Guys is more unhealthy due to the size of the fry portions compared to McDonalds.

I wasn't thinking about diabetes, but in the short term McDonalds and probably 90% of what Disney serves is probably the worst thing for the immune system and will make you want to take a nap instead of going to the parks! :)

Skywise

Bleh.
While the design's not horrible and might've even worked in particular settings (say, in front of a nature park). I prefer the kitschy theming. This isn't "fun" and continues with this weird industry-wide trend of de-theming to "neo-blandness" that you see in restaurants, the revamped Disney stores and even Vegas.

mf1972

i guess i have to see it in person, but right now that’s a big eye sore. i miss the old building with the characters on it.

halltd

Here is a photo gallery of the new solar powered McDonald's at Walt Disney World, opened today.

Absolutely stunning! Love all the green design they’ve put into it! The design looks nicer than the flagship in Chicago. A billion times better than either version that occupied this site in the past. Can’t wait to see it in person.

Jon81uk

i guess i have to see it in person, but right now that’s a big eye sore. i miss the old building with the characters on it.

I think there is also a trend of moving away from the McDonalds characters as they don't want to be seen as directly marketing towards children, due to the obesity issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom