May Park Hours

junpit

Original Poster
Hi

Can anybody tell me when the may park hours get released. I am at WDW for the whole of May and would like to get some idea of what is likely to be closed and when. I've got a feeling that one of the water parks may end up closed.

I've never been in May before and would like to hear of anybodys insights into how long the disney parks are generally open and what the numbers are like for that time of year.

Thanks

Darren

scorp111

May Hours will be typically released at the start of March....

I think both Water Parks would be open 10-6 throughout the month.
You are looking at probably 9-6 for AK, 9-830 for the Studios, 9-7 for Future World and 11-9 for World Showcase, and 9-9 for Magic Kingdom for most nights in May. Obviously, individual days can and will vary.

dixiegirl

WOW!!! THE WHOLE MONTH? i am so jealous..... just to let you know both the water parks will ber opened. tyhoon lagoon is undergoing a rehab and is reopening in march and blizzard beach came out of rehab recently, also in may especially for the disneylands celebration everything wil be in tip top shape for the 5-5 -05 celebration....i believe hours go up on the disneyworld site in march, but you can check past mays hour to get an idea...

barnum42

I've been in May - good time. It's not too hot and the lines are shorter, so whilst the parks are not open as long as in the summer, you can get a lot more done in a more relaxed environment. Just keep an eye on the Official Web site for when they update the opening hours.

junpit

Original Poster
Hi

Well when I said the whole month, I guess I was elaborating. I get there on the 5th and leave just over 3 weeks later.

I like the new disney 21 day ultimate ticket (UK only) which gives me 21 days unlimited access to the parks for £169.99. I believe based on the current exchange rate that approx $15 per day.

I've been about 5 times now and have never spent more than 2 weeks there and so I'm hoping we can relax a little bit more and easily pull everything in (even if its busy).

Thanks for the info by the way. For such a long visit the water parks will be essential and its good to see that the seasonal closures are over and done with by the time we get there.

Thanks

-Darren

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom