May hours

riverman

Original Poster
Ok, this is no April fools joke. When are they going to post the may hours on Disney's web site. It is time isn't it?

jcmayid

Sorry riverman, I think the reason they don't have the hours posted is because Gradnight is in May, very soon though. I suggest you call and ask Guest relations what is the deal with the times.

riverman

Original Poster
Hi; Riverman again. Look to the news and rumors section for the official May hours. I called them and they have had them!

2much2do

I called up Disney, and they have the hours and the events schedule. Not sure why it is still not on the website yet, but they will tell you if you call them. Also, on the subject of Gradnight:
From what I understand it in not every single night in May. It is mostly on the weekends and it is only MK. So, why, oh why do people consistantly bring it up when discussing May hours???????????? It is not such a big deal that it effects the hours that much that they cannot post them. They are probably just trying to determine how park attendance will affect things and don't want to post them yet in case they change.

Samwayla

I think that my Grad Night is in mid-April sometime. Everyone elses is in May but for some reason ours will be in April. I could be wrong but this is what one of my friends was telling me. Whoo-Hoo Class of 2002!!!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom