May 21 - MK Morning MGM Afternoon

Mr Bill

I was really surprised at the lack of lines today.

BTMRR, Splash, Haunted Mansion were all walk on. There was about a 10 minute wait at Space Mountain at 11 AM. Buzz had about a 20 minute wait. SGE advertised a 5 minute wait, but appeared to be much longer than that.

At MGM, Rock n Roller Coaster advertised a 50 minute wait, but the actual wait ended up only being about 30. GMR was a walk on, as was Star Tours.

I noticed that everything except the third boat splash on Splash Mountain was working. Rock n Roller Coaster was rather disappointing as something went wrong on the launch and the entire audio track was over before we launched. Although that did build up the anticipation of not knowing when the launch would come.

napnet

Mr Bill said:

BTMRR, Splash, Haunted Mansion were all walk on. There was about a 10 minute wait at Space Mountain at 11 AM. Buzz had about a 20 minute wait. SGE advertised a 5 minute wait, but appeared to be much longer than that.

Yeah, i rode Splash at 12:20 (15 min wait) and 1:10 (FP). It got alot busier after the second time i rode it (60 minutes). BTMRR was 10 minute wait as well.

In splash, the water jets that shot over the boats in the laughing place were working for the first time in a long time it seemed. The park got alot more crowded near 2 and AK was packed as well. 60 min for Kali and 50 for EE

Upvote 0

kennygman77

Mr Bill said:

At MGM, Rock n Roller Coaster advertised a 50 minute wait, but the actual wait ended up only being about 30. GMR was a walk on, as was Star Tours.

I noticed that everything except the third boat splash on Splash Mountain was working. Rock n Roller Coaster was rather disappointing as something went wrong on the launch and the entire audio track was over before we launched. Although that did build up the anticipation of not knowing when the launch would come.

Shoulda told the CM, they would have let you re-ride and sometimes even give a FP for TT when that happens.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom