Trip Club May 2015

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I see there are a few others at the beginning of May--we're celebrating our29th anniversary May 1-5 at Animal Kingdom Lodge!

@JasonDeyoung hope to see you 'round the lodge!!

ratherbeinwdw

We'll be there May 9-17. We're staying in the Lion King Suites at AoA.
We've stayed in the other suites many times, but this will be our first time in the Lion King section.

jlthomas81

Is everyone finding that they have been able to get the Fastpass selections they were wanting? Trying to figure out if it's looking crazy busy for the end of May....

Last edited:

JohnD

Is everyone finding that they have been able to get the Fastpass selections they were wanting? Trying to figure out if it's looking crazy busy for the end of May....

I've gotten all of mine. The added wrinkle is when they begin to release SWW FP+ experiences one month out. Then I'll have to decide which to give up in order to get a FP+ to a guest star show, for example.

VOLSMickeyFan

Did ours Thursday/Friday and got them all!! Sounds like we will be there at the same time. 58 days for us. Where are you staying?

We are at Art of Animation this time. We usually stay at Shades of Green, but our daughter is 5 and we want this to be her most magical trip ever. We arrive Monday, May 25. What about you guys?

ratherbeinwdw

I've gotten all of mine. The added wrinkle is when they begin to release SWW FP+ experiences one month out. Then I'll have to decide which to give up in order to get a FP+ to a guest star show, for example.
Are the shows first tier? I can't remember what it was last year.

VOLSMickeyFan

We are going to use Disney's Magical Express for the first time this trip. I've read all of the recent Transportation board threads about DME and some ugly reviews about the service, too. We are scheduled to arrive in Orlando at 9:55 a.m. Are there any tips or suggestions I should be aware of before using the service?

stevehousse

We are going to use Disney's Magical Express for the first time this trip. I've read all of the recent Transportation board threads about DME and some ugly reviews about the service, too. We are scheduled to arrive in Orlando at 9:55 a.m. Are there any tips or suggestions I should be aware of before using the service?
It will be our first time using the service as well this trip. Our flight doesn't land until 530. Would anyone suggest using the luggage service or getting it ourselves since I don't believe we would be getting our luggage until 8ish???

jlthomas81

We have used it twice and have loved it!! No problems to report here. My only advice is to make sure you know the airport layout because it's easy to go the wrong way. Otherwise, just sit back and relax!

jlthomas81

It will be our first time using the service as well this trip. Our flight doesn't land until 530. Would anyone suggest using the luggage service or getting it ourselves since I don't believe we would be getting our luggage until 8ish???

Our last flight was a 5:30 pm arrival time. We used the service. We arrived at the hotel, checked in, freshened up in the room and hit up Downtown Disney. By the time we arrived back at our room, between 9-10, Our bags were in our room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom