May 2010 Roll Call

eddiemcgarrigle

Okay peeps, the May roll call seems to be missing so I've started a thread. Who else is going to take advantage of the light crowds, lack of rain and glorious sunshine?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
May 13-16 at Boardwalk Villas!

I'll be at the Boardwalk Villas from May 14-19! If you see a redhead with a WDWMagic pin (usually attached to the strap of my bag), it's me! :wave: Say hi!

5/9/10-5/15/10 at Pop!!! As if going to the world wasn't enough, I also managed to score an ADR for Le Cellier- I've never been and I can't wait!

Lucky you! I couldn't get Le Cellier, even for lunch--my trip was originally scheduled for the end of April, and I had a lunch ressie, but had to move trip to mid-May, and couldn't get anything...I booked Yachtsman instead.

We'll be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary and enjoying the Flower & Garden Festival.

Upvote 0

Erin_Akey

My hubby and I will be at Caribbean Beach Resort from May 11-16 celebrating our anniversary! This is our first trip without the kids since our honeymoon!

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Only 13 more days

....until we're hittin' WDW!! First time at the Poly! Wait that's only 8 more days of work....wha?? WHA?? Yeah!! Can't wait!:D

Upvote 0

sloanfreak

KJ1081 - I can never think of a time when I (we) have not had a BLAST @ WDW. I don't know who is more excited the kids 7 and 5 or me, who will be turning 39 during our stay.

Always looking for an excuse for a Disney trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom