May 2004

tommy@SWA

BOOKED A TRIP FOR MAY 2004, MAY 3RD-8TH TO BE EXACT...

WHAT ARE THE CROWDS NORMALLY LIKE DURING THAT TIME???

THOUGH I HAVE BEEN IN SEPTEMBER, THE CROWDS DURING THAT TIME HAVE BEEN PRETTY DECENT...SHOULD I EXPECT THE SAME...

AND WHAT ABOUT THE WEATHER??? HOT, NICE AND MILD, OR ???

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

THANKS MY FELLOW DISNEY FANS! :sohappy:

artvandelay

I was in WDW May 3 thru 10th of 2003. It was not crowded at any of the parks. It was hot (95*) though, but no rain.

Please turn off your caps lock. It makes it very hard to read your post.

Have fun.

Upvote 0

thespottedzebra

Hi there
We'll be there from May 2nd - 6th and are looking forward to it too. :) From everything I've heard the crowds are comparable to what we've come to expect in the Fall. (when we usually go) Where are you staying?

Upvote 0

tduck

The first part of May is a great time to go. Not crowded at all. Little chance of rain. Sometimes it can be in lower 90s. Have a good time.

Upvote 0

tommy@SWA

Original Poster
SOUNDS GREAT!

I will be staying at POR, I have been hearing thats a good resort and hope that to be true...

I have always gone in Sept/Oct and never in May, so I am really looking forward to it...

And where are you staying Spotted???

Upvote 0

thespottedzebra

Hi again!

We're staying at Wilderness Lodge Villas, but usually always stay at Riverside - I LOVE it there! I'm in Dallas too so if you ever want to chat drop me a mail! :D

Upvote 0

tommy@SWA

Original Poster
Crowds...

From what I am hearing...the crowds are gonna be pretty easy to deal with, but with My Main Man George W. and the improving economy, that could change?!?!?!

Rowlett...drop me a line if you want, I am in the Dallas area..(via private message)

I sent you one!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom