May 12th - 22nd Trip - Please critique

joejccva71

So I finally got everything in order. Yes I'm a WDW newbie. There are no kids on this trip so it's just two adults. We have our walking shoes broken in, our ponchos for the rain, both wearing backpacks (not too heavy) with extra socks/shoes (also broken in), and we've been walking ALOT lately to prep for our trip.

WE ARE READY.

FP’s done? Check.
ADR’s done? Check.

Critique please. Be honest please. If you think I’m trying to do too much? Tell me.

One thing to note. Dining is a MAJOR part of our trip. Please take that into consideration when looking at this.

5/12: I fly into Orlando at about 4pm and am staying at the Airport hotel that night.

5/13: My friend flies in around 2pm, we meet at airport and we proceed to DME and we start!

WDW_Itinerary.PNG

Last edited:

MotherofaPrincessLover

One thing (which might be impossible to do), if you want to ride FEA, I'd suggest getting a FP unless you want to wait forever. TT has a single rider line so I would try to switch those out. It will probably take a lot of stalking of the FP site to even have a chance of doing it.

Upvote 0

joejccva71

Original Poster
One thing (which might be impossible to do), if you want to ride FEA, I'd suggest getting a FP unless you want to wait forever. TT has a single rider line so I would try to switch those out. It will probably take a lot of stalking of the FP site to even have a chance of doing it.

Well I kinda figured that while FEA isn't that important to me, if the wait times are under 45 minutes I'll stand-by line it, otherwise I'll skip it. Also, I'm not doing single rider line because I'll be with my better half.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Two adults/ no kids works well. Have no issues about doing too much. You can do a lot more as adults without the worry caring and keeping track of kids. So your plan is good for 2 adults having fun. Rethink not using the single rider line. When when I'm with another person we still get in the single rider line because it saves time and the majority of the time we do get seated beside each other. There are times we do get split up but its still worth avoiding the longer standby waits.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom