Max

Piebald

Original Poster
Is there any Max merchandise found in the parks? He seems to be a secondary character and I'm not sure if there are a whole lot of Max references. It's kind of a bummer since he seems to be the unofficial mascot over at DCA. Thanks folks

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I don't think I've ever seen Max merchandise in the parks.

Atta83

None that I have seen. But its also sad when they call him sometimes Mickey or hey how are you...poor Max, I guess they need to go watch Gooftroop and some of his movies with his crazy dad.

egionet

Max is out for meet and greets in Toontown with Goofy sometimes. But I can't say I've ever seen any merchandise. Although the parks should get some. Gooftroop was great and so was the first Goofy Movie (the second one stunk). But I guess you can't have merchandise for every character, remember there must be an excessive amount of room for Stitch and Tinkerbell :hurl:

Piebald

Original Poster
Did he still appear at BB with Goofy up until the rehab? I know its closed right now but does anyone know if they'll still appear once it reopens?

DisneyPinDad

There have been a couple Max pins. One that leaps to mind was him hang gliding on a red white and blue kite. It was a fairly small pin and was out in June of 04 (not a limited or anything). I think he also showed up on a couple pins with Goofy - may have been movie-related.

Max is one of my DS's favorites also. We've seen him with Goofy at CoP, in Epcot and on Main Street over the past couple years.

DisneyPinDad :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom