Massive dole whip magic shot

SamN'Dean

Let's just throw everything close to a camera and act like it's big....
churros_turkey.jpg

;)
:oops::hungry::happy::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Which reminds me- gotta set my DVR to record The Duece.

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh.

I thought you had created a new Dole Whip alcoholic beverage. Not just any shot, but a "magic shot." The title had me all excited, I was imagining the feeling... and then this. Clickbait at it's finest.

Unless they are also doing it at F&W....The only place you can get with that "Extra" Bit of Magic is over at AK at Tamu Tamu Refreshments. They go for $7 with a choice of Dark or Coconut Rum....And they are veeeerrrrryyyyy Goooood...
Dole-Whip-Rum-Pineapple-Promenade-Flower-and-Garden-3.jpg

crxbrett

The Dole Whip is also served at the Poly with alcohol as the Frosty Pineapple at the Barefoot Bar and Oasis Bar by the pools. A variation where there is more juice and the soft serve is blended is also found at Trader Sam's as the Spikey Pineapple.

DL also began serving the alcoholic versio last fall at the hotel bar by the pool.

Bender123

Unless they are also doing it at F&W....The only place you can get with that "Extra" Bit of Magic is over at AK at Tamu Tamu Refreshments. They go for $7 with a choice of Dark or Coconut Rum....And they are veeeerrrrryyyyy Goooood...
Dole-Whip-Rum-Pineapple-Promenade-Flower-and-Garden-3.jpg
They do sell rolls of rum shots in a little plastic bag type thing (I think they are called pocket shots)...You can totally leave a few in your pocket and security wont find them. Not that I would ever do such a thing.

MichRX7

Premium Member
They do sell rolls of rum shots in a little plastic bag type thing (I think they are called pocket shots)...You can totally leave a few in your pocket and security wont find them. Not that I would ever do such a thing.

Wouldn't a flask be better? Less change of it getting popped and losing all that sweet, sweet alcohol.

Bender123

Wouldn't a flask be better? Less change of it getting popped and losing all that sweet, sweet alcohol.

They tend to find those easier...Another good option is a baby bottle filled with vodka. If they wonder why you don't have a baby, just say you went back to the hotel/car and you are meeting the spouse and baby inside.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Three feet of plastic tubing wrapped around your midsection...cork in both ends... not that I would ever do such a thing...

21stamps

They tend to find those easier...Another good option is a baby bottle filled with vodka. If they wonder why you don't have a baby, just say you went back to the hotel/car and you are meeting the spouse and baby inside.
Three feet of plastic tubing wrapped around your midsection...cork in both ends... not that I would ever do such a thing...

What's wrong with you guys?

You don't know about these?! Perfect accompaniment on a cruise, would probably work for WDW as well ;)

IMG_4837.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom