Massages at WDW Resorts?

Timekeeper

Are guests able to schedule a professional body massage anywhere at WDW without also booking a stay at a resort?

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/spas/

Or are massages reserved exclusively for guests currently staying at a resort? If they are reserved,
  • May a guest staying at one resort schedule a massage at another resort?
  • What about guests visiting other guests who are currently staying at a resort; may a resort guest bring their non-resort guest to a massage with them (thus reserving an appointment for them both), or simply book an appointment on their behalf (so that only the visiting guest receives a massage)?

:shrug:

Timekeeper

Original Poster
You do not have to be staying on-site in order to book a spa service, however, resort guests will get priority on reservations.

Thank you. By "priority" I assume that means "first dibs" on early booking (like dining reservations), and not that a resort guest could bump (cancel) a non-resort guest's existing reservation.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I don't think I have even heard about resort guest priority, but if it does exist then it would be similar to the dining window. Anyone is able to book a spa treatment at any of the locations on property.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom