mary's supercalifragilisticxpalidocious pretrip report :)

Hey all i leave for the world in 17 days!!! i am super excited!
the cast:
Me, Mary , 21, college student, and certified disney nut. this is my 4th trip in a year. this trip is special because I get to look at UCF for grad school :) I am a special education major, and UCF has a great program for grad school to expand what I learned at the Undergrad level.
386427_10151065230035063_1200405980_n.jpg

my friend is tavares is also coming with me :) He also is 21 and is one of my bestest friends in the entire world. He is a buisness major with plans on law school. he plans on looking at the law school.
The plans:
We are leaving memphis bright and early or in the afternoon ( i go to school in memphis) this is both of our first trips driving to the world so it should be interesting. we are renting a car and planning on stoping to eat, drink, stretch, and use the bathroom. we are going to have a gps because both of are are not the most geographically inclined. ( I am just excited we get to stop at cracker barrows, and lord knows i love cracker barrows) I also am excited for the welcome center with the free orange juice. florida seriously has amazing orange juice
we will check into the pop and hit the sack so we can get up the next morning, have breakfast and hit the parks. Tuesday is a park day, but also grad school day! i am super excited, but also nervous.
the rest is park days :) we also want to hit downtown disney!
the dinning:
we are on the dinning plan and have made reservations: tonys ( i know i know ), 50s, via napoli, 1900 park fare, ohana breakfast, and le cellier. Because we will only be there from the 15-20, we are paying the extra table services out of pocket, as well as the food and wine fest. I am also excited about this trip because i am meeting up with some cp friends that are my honorary ohana :). The reason: they took care of me when I got sick on my program and had to go home after one week to have surgery done.We are very close , and they truly mean the world to me. But yeah this is the plan. I plan on updating things up and on the day we leave. and for the very first time, i will do a trip report :)

maryszhi

Original Poster
Have an absolute wonderful time!!!! we will be there in 23 days ;) I can imagine how excited you are!! Wishing you safe travels and lots of pixie dust!!!
i am excited for the road trip portion :) thanks i will be posting lots of pix. i hope you have a fun and safe trip as well :) i hope you do a trip report too :)

Dad 2 M & M

Have a great time!! And if you are oop for the extra TS, I would advise paying for Via and not using a TS credit! It should be very affordable oop!

Nice to see you are including your friends!

HouCuseChickie

Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip! I've heard the drive from TN isn't too bad, so hopefully that proves true for you guys. Also sounds like you've got a number of decent ADRs...and with Tony's- you never know. The reviews are mixed, but you may end up loving it...part of the fun :) Best wishes with everything at UCF!

maryszhi

Original Poster
Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip! I've heard the drive from TN isn't too bad, so hopefully that proves true for you guys. Also sounds like you've got a number of decent ADRs...and with Tony's- you never know. The reviews are mixed, but you may end up loving it...part of the fun :) Best wishes with everything at UCF!
thanks i am so nervous as this is like my first official grad school visit. I would love to go to ucf, especially the weather compared to back home in chicago lol :)

Bloopers

I currently attend UCF for undergrad and I love it here. Enough for me to want to do my graduate program with them also. :) Best of luck and have fun!

maryszhi

Original Poster
t minus 9 days!!! we are leaving in the afternoon on the 14th and drive straight through the night :) we plan on trying to check in at 4amish, but if not, my friend offered her couch in her apt. which is close but off property :) this is the agenda cannot wait to leave :)

maryszhi

Original Poster
tomorrows the day :) bright and early at 6.30 am my friend and i hit the road to the most magical place on earth!!!!! I am super excited and cannot wait to share our experience!!! love yall!!!
mary

maryszhi

Original Poster
just woke up had breakfast :) relaxing in the room and then headed to epcot for via napoli. then hs and mk for emh :) this place is magical <3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom