Marvel rides Brainstorming Thread

2351metalcloud

These aren't ideas that I would particularly want to happen, but they are ideas that I thought of about things that have to do with the Dr. Strange movie.

I found it interesting that the butterfly that Dr. Strange touches while seemingly in space looks very similar to the butterfly from Journey Into Imagination. It was maybe just a nod to the ride, but it would be interesting if Imagination was changed to be a Dr. Strange attraction where guests undergo a similar experience that Dr. Strange does in the movie during that scene. It's not the same idea as the Journey ride as it doesn't exactly have to do with imagination, but it is somewhat similar in concept.

The USA pavilion in the World Showcase could be changed to be the New York Sanctum Sanctorum from the movie maybe if Disney wanted the World Showcase to be based on imaginary places instead of real countries. I noticed in the movie that there seemed to be mostly things that look like real historical artifacts from around the world in display cases in the NYC Sanctum rather than various objects from the Dr. Strange comic books. Possibly, they might have done this because they didn't want to limit themselves for future movies with where certain artifacts are located. In the movie, the sanctum has a doorway Kamar-Taj and an area with three doors/windows that can seemingly go to various places on Earth. Maybe they could just have the Sanctum as a separate pavilion for some reason, possibly just as a second US pavilion rather than changing the current US pavilion.

I also posted other Dr. Strange ideas here and here.

Last edited:

Miru

I think a Halloween retheme of Spaceship Earth to Ego the Living Planet could work. Have Ego narrate about his Ego and motives before Yondu rescues riders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom