Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

TROR

Doesn’t matter if they get YOU excited, Marvel fans including myself look forward to this lineup of films.
You’re looking forward to a movie about a boring side character who’s dead? Shang Chi interests me, Doctor Strange would interest me if it had a different director, and Thor interests me but Natalie Portman returning doesn’t. None of them are movies I can’t wait to see like Phase 3’s lineup.

On another note, Endgame has beat Avatar. This is the peak of the MCU. No Marvel movies will ever make these numbers again.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You’re looking forward to a movie about a boring side character who’s dead? Shang Chi interests me, Doctor Strange would interest me if it had a different director, and Thor interests me but Natalie Portman returning doesn’t. None of them are movies I can’t wait to see like Phase 3’s lineup.

On another note, Endgame has beat Avatar. This is the peak of the MCU. No Marvel movies will ever make these numbers again.
View attachment 391905

We should just end making all movies completely, too.

BrianLo

Original Poster
??? I may have misunderstood but The Golden Dreams theatre was completely demolished to build the three story Little Mermaid Building. Only the rotunda remains but that was always a separate structure.

Maybe guardians at Epcot is a better example. But largely the building has been gutted and extended.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

View attachment 391905
Lets go over this again for the kids to ride the short bus.

Just because this line up doesn't interest YOU doesn't mean they don't interest Millions of MCU fans.

And to go over this again for the kids in the back of the class that don't pay attention.

It took 23 films over 3 Phases and 11 years to get to where we are now. Marvel closed the book on that first volume of the MCU. They are now opening a new book on the next volume of the MCU. It'll take a few movies to tell what the larger story arcs of this new volume are, but once its revealed you'll start seeing larger and larger box offices again. Especially for the large ensemble films, like the next Avengers which is rumored to be coming in 2022 or 2023.

No one thought Titanic could be beaten, and then Avatar did it. Then no one thought Avatar could be beaten, and now Endgame has done it. Will Endgame be beaten, with enough time and the right movie yes. Will another Marvel film do it, that will remain to be seen. But so far anyone who has bet against Feige and the MCU has been wrong, so I'll side with Feige and the MCU.

TROR

Lets go over this again for the kids to ride the short bus.

Just because this line up doesn't interest YOU doesn't mean they don't interest Millions of MCU fans.

And to go over this again for the kids in the back of the class that don't pay attention.

It took 23 films over 3 Phases and 11 years to get to where we are now. Marvel closed the book on that first volume of the MCU. They are now opening a new book on the next volume of the MCU. It'll take a few movies to tell what the larger story arcs of this new volume are, but once its revealed you'll start seeing larger and larger box offices again. Especially for the large ensemble films, like the next Avengers which is rumored to be coming in 2022 or 2023.

No one thought Titanic could be beaten, and then Avatar did it. Then no one thought Avatar could be beaten, and now Endgame has done it. Will Endgame be beaten, with enough time and the right movie yes. Will another Marvel film do it, that will remain to be seen. But so far anyone who has bet against Feige and the MCU has been wrong, so I'll side with Feige and the MCU.
Far From Home didn't beat Endgame's box office so all the evidence is actually on my side right now.

TROR

But it is about to cross the Billion dollar mark, making it yet another MCU movie to do so.

So yeah, one film after Endgame (still part of Phase 3 BTW) and Endgame hasn't been beaten.... :rolleyes:
It's a fact that Endgame was the peak of the MCU's financial success. Are you going to disagree with these proven numbers?

alias8703

None of these get me excited.

View attachment 391877

I'm SHOCKED

It's a fact that Endgame was the peak of the MCU's financial success. Are you going to disagree with these proven numbers?

Lord have mercy. Yes its the current peak because it's officially the biggest movie of all time. But unless you have a time machine or crystal ball you haven't the slightest clue if this will indeed be THE PEAK of the entire MCU... which will be producing films for decades to come... You're acting like the've released a ton of failures since Endgame... Spiderman is already the biggest Spidey movie ever after 3 weeks...

Last edited:

TROR

All your posts to the contrary.
The only two Marvel movies I haven't seen are the Incredible Hulk (because who cares) and Spider-Man Far From Home (because Homecoming disappointed me, but I still may watch it on DVD when it comes out). The Avengers is one of my favorite blockbusters. Winter Soldier is one of my favorite films. My enjoyment of Guardians of the Galaxy is part of why I don't like Mission Breakout (which is evident when I say the franchise deserves better). I like Marvel movies and want to see good Marvel attractions in the parks. The fact that Disney has failed to provide these and the fact I think Marvel should've concluded with Endgame are irrelevant to my enjoyment of big dumb action movies just like my disappointment with Galaxy's Edge has no bearing on my opinions on the Sequel Trilogy.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes

As long as there’s inflation and higher ticket prices box office records will be broken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom