Married at WDW

gary_flower

Original Poster
I got engaged in Disney World, so it only seemed fitting that I get married there as well! At least that is what I told my fiance. And it worked!! We're getting married on October 1st!! The ceremony will be in EPCOT in Italy and the reception will be at Ariel's at the Beach Club!! Mickey and Minnie are coming too!!
Can't wait:)

Not long away.
We were thinking about ariel's, it is SO nice but it wasnt the ring colours my fiance said so were over that the boardwalk now.
Who is you EM? they have been so helpfully.
We have mickey and minnie coming 2. wouldnt be right if they werent coming

DisneyBride94

We didn't get married there, but we plan on renewing our vows for our 25th Anniversary Dec. 5, 2012.

Congratulations on your wedding!!!:sohappy:

Gosh...when is my 25th wedding anniversary going to be??? Mmmm... 2006 + 13 = 2019... boy, that's quite a wait still.

Oh well...we'll be celebrating our 12th anniversary this October. :) We honeymooned there back in 1994 (thus my username).

Just checked out your profile--wow! You're so young to be taking the plunge! Most guys your age are running in the opposite direction! Good for you for knowing what you want at an early age. I hope it is a magical event. :) :wave:

DisneyBride94

I'm too young to get married... but that's okay, because I haven't met Keira or Natalie yet.

But when I do get married, it will most definitely be at Walt Disney World.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Jonah, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful catch once you stop voting against my characters in SURVIVAL. :lol:

I always worry about my friends who mary anti-Disney guys... Thank GOD my DH is as excited about Disney as me (if not more). He'd never been before our honeymoon. (Though he'd been to Disney Land - he's from the west coast).

DisneyBride94

You are getting married at Epcot? I didn't know you could do that. Very cool.

I think I will be getting engaged at disney in september.......:animwink: I've been dating a guy for four years and I think the time has finally come and we are vacationing there for a week!

I hope so Figment! A guy was just posting here that he was proposing to his gf on Valentines Day...and I was thinking... WHAT IF SHE READS THE BOARDS? Even if she didn't know his username...what if she found out the surprise ahead of time????

I hope your dream comes true. We'll be there the very end of Sept.

McArcDes

My Fiance and I will be getting married at Sea Breeze Point on September 30, 2006. We got engaged at the MK on Haloween last year. We are going to have 17 guests including ourselves. We are then going to have dinner at Narcossis (sp) at the Grand Floridian after.

magicmom

I got engaged at EPCOT May of 1993 and we were married January 29, 1994 at the Grand Floridian. They hadn't even built the wedding pavillion because they weren't sure this was going to "take off" according to our wedding planner from Disney.

We had to bring our own photographer from Ft. Lauderdale and there was only one Officiant that was contracted with Disney to do the ceremonies. Well almost 13 years and 3 kids later we are still going strong! We want to renew our vows for our 15th anniversary because my 6 year old can't understand why she was not invited to the most beautiful party/movie she has ever seen and why everyone she knows is there but her :brick: .

We had 67 guests and I still hear about how there will never be a wedding like mine as long as they live! It was beyond MAGICAL!!!

Good Luck!:wave:

figment1985

I hope so Figment! A guy was just posting here that he was proposing to his gf on Valentines Day...and I was thinking... WHAT IF SHE READS THE BOARDS? Even if she didn't know his username...what if she found out the surprise ahead of time????

I hope your dream comes true. We'll be there the very end of Sept.

awww valentines day... that is my birthday.. yay for me. lol

I am pretty sure my bf will propose. I "accidently" saw a mailing from Jared's.. haha. I just WONDER WHERE HE'LL DO IT!

heehhee so exciting!!! As if going to disney wasn't exciting enough!!!!:D

DisneyBride94

I got engaged in Disney World, so it only seemed fitting that I get married there as well! At least that is what I told my fiance. And it worked!! We're getting married on October 1st!! The ceremony will be in EPCOT in Italy and the reception will be at Ariel's at the Beach Club!! Mickey and Minnie are coming too!!

Looking at my schedule to see where we'll be that day.... we are staying at the Beach Club for the first time this year... and I'd love to catch a glimpse of the wedding couple...

But we'll be at MGM all that day...unless we stop back at the hotel before goign to MK that evening... I wish you the best! :) A :kiss: for the bride. :)

I think I will be getting engaged at disney in september.......:animwink: I've been dating a guy for four years and I think the time has finally come and we are vacationing there for a week!

There is a show on the Food Network that airs from time to time called, "Disney Fairytale Weddings". It will air again on September 22; check the website for specs.
Should your trip to WDW turn out the way you hope, you'll be very interested in this show. It features several different types of Disney weddings and how the whole thing is put together. It's a lot of fun.

figment1985

There is a show on the Food Network that airs from time to time called, "Disney Fairytale Weddings". It will air again on September 22; check the website for specs.
Should your trip to WDW turn out the way you hope, you'll be very interested in this show. It features several different types of Disney weddings and how the whole thing is put together. It's a lot of fun.

GREAT tip! Thank you...

I am also a big fan of the food network.. but who isn't? Haha.

Valawen9

awww valentines day... that is my birthday.. yay for me. lol

I am pretty sure my bf will propose. I "accidently" saw a mailing from Jared's.. haha. I just WONDER WHERE HE'LL DO IT!

heehhee so exciting!!! As if going to disney wasn't exciting enough!!!!:D

lol..."accidently" :animwink:

LpMcQuack

Married 12/4/04, honeymooned 12/5/04-12/12/4 at the Poly, had a blast the whole week, everything was perfect! wish we could do it all over again, bridge & groom ears carry their own special brand of magic almost like keys to the kingdom, great perks added beacuse of them. Plus, everything was just so beautiful w/ all of the holiday decoartions up everywhere!:xmas:

soccer9miahamm

When we were at EPCOT in June, a couple had just wed at Italy and when they were walking by for the dessert party for IllumiNations, everyone cheered. It was really cool. We were staying at the BCV for that trip and noticed several receptions at Ariel's. Congrats! I too hope to be married at WDW some day.

manda0125

Wedding day

I did not know that you could either, untill we started planning. There are acouple of different countries that you can have your ceremony at. Our's will be in Italy. The only down fall is that you have to have your ceremony at 9am because World Showcase opens at 11. I'll be up nice and early that day:)

manda0125

Looking at my schedule to see where we'll be that day.... we are staying at the Beach Club for the first time this year... and I'd love to catch a glimpse of the wedding couple...

But we'll be at MGM all that day...unless we stop back at the hotel before goign to MK that evening... I wish you the best! :) A :kiss: for the bride. :)

Thank you!!
If you are up early!! I will be in the lobby taking pictures at 8am!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom