Married at WDW

gary_flower

Original Poster
Who here is getting married at WDW this year?
Im getting married on december the 5th :sohappy: and was wondering how many other people are doing the same on these boreds?

cmatt

gary_flower said:
Im getting married on december the 5th :sohappy: and was wondering how many other people are doing the same on these boreds?

so your sentencing is the 5th december eh..?

good luck mate! :wave:

DisneyFreak1978

We shall be in the world from December 4th. Visiting with my brother who will be celebrating his marriage on December 2nd here in the UK.

Good Luck with your wedding :sohappy:

kevandsara

We're getting married there!

We are getting married at Sunset Pointe at the Poly on October 14th...we're staying until the 20th...

scotth1224

gary_flower said:

Not getting married there.....but honeymooning in September!

XNightmaresX

where are you getting married? my fiance and i were thinking about it cause i do get a discount being a CM (dont know how much but probably not alot) but we're from NY so we don't think many people will come :-/ if we were to get married our reception would defientely be at the atlantic dance hall at the boardwalk inn. not sure of the ceremony xo

jeg721

Wedding

We didn't get married there, but we plan on renewing our vows for our 25th Anniversary Dec. 5, 2012.

Congratulations on your wedding!!!:sohappy:

gary_flower

Original Poster
XNightmaresX said:
where are you getting married? my fiance and i were thinking about it cause i do get a discount being a CM (dont know how much but probably not alot) but we're from NY so we don't think many people will come :-/ if we were to get married our reception would defientely be at the atlantic dance hall at the boardwalk inn. not sure of the ceremony xo

Were getting married at the yacht club wedding gazebo, with a reception at one of the boardwalk conferance centre rooms finishing with a desert party at EPCOT for the fireworks

notnothin

gary_flower said:

We are getting married at Sea Breeze Point on December 9th.

gary_flower

Original Poster
notnothin said:
We are getting married at Sea Breeze Point on December 9th.

Only a couple of days after us. we were looking at Sea Breeze its very nice but we she like the gazebo.

Who is your EM?

LuvMyMagic

We were married at Sunset Point at the Poly in '02. We only had 8 people there but those people still talk about how beautiful it was to this day. Disney took care of everything all we had to do was show up....no BRIDEZILLA here!!!:sohappy:

Trust me...it will be magical, good luck:wave:

JEDIsney

I'm too young to get married... but that's okay, because I haven't met Keira or Natalie yet.

But when I do get married, it will most definitely be at Walt Disney World.

Congratulations on your wedding!

metscool

Ever since I was 12 I always want to get married at WDW. Until then I can always dream and find the perfect someone.

manda0125

Wedding in Disney

I got engaged in Disney World, so it only seemed fitting that I get married there as well! At least that is what I told my fiance. And it worked!! We're getting married on October 1st!! The ceremony will be in EPCOT in Italy and the reception will be at Ariel's at the Beach Club!! Mickey and Minnie are coming too!!
Can't wait:)

figment1985

I got engaged in Disney World, so it only seemed fitting that I get married there as well! At least that is what I told my fiance. And it worked!! We're getting married on October 1st!! The ceremony will be in EPCOT in Italy and the reception will be at Ariel's at the Beach Club!! Mickey and Minnie are coming too!!
Can't wait:)

You are getting married at Epcot? I didn't know you could do that. Very cool.

I think I will be getting engaged at disney in september.......:animwink: I've been dating a guy for four years and I think the time has finally come and we are vacationing there for a week!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom