Marrakesh

Bourne

tigsmom said:
Moroccan food is not spicy, they do use a lot of herbs and spice, but not the firey kind like Thai. We have never been disappointed with a meal there and when you add in the music and belly dancer well... :cool:

Right, but the sauces don't even have a definitive taste. Needed more spice/herbs, not heat.

ZapperZ

Bourne said:
I ate there in November. The food is bland. The beer tastes like any other American beer (so don't think you're missing out)

But what did you order?

There are food items that is supposed to be "subtle", and there are those that do have a distinct flavor. Did you try the beef brewat? I mean, the combination of savory beef in philo wrap then sprinkled with cinnamon and powered sugar is anything but bland. It is downright a challenge to one's standard taste vocabulary.

Zz.

tigsmom

ZapperZ said:
But what did you order?

There are food items that is supposed to be "subtle", and there are those that do have a distinct flavor. Did you try the beef brewat? I mean, the combination of savory beef in philo wrap then sprinkled with cinnamon and powered sugar is anything but bland. It is downright a challenge to one's standard taste vocabulary.

Zz.

And yummy too! :slurp:

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom