Mark of Respect

SteveUK

Original Poster
I know this may not be the place, this is supposed to be happy discussion about the happiest place on Earth. Sorry.
Its a couple of minutes to midnight here in the UK. It will be September 11th in a couple of minutes, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to pass on a small gesture of respect.
Thanks;

SteveUK

Original Poster
Sorry everybody. I have just read the message asking people not to post political issues. I'm sorry if anybody was offended by what I said. I assure you, I did not mean to cause any offence.

darthdarrel

I think it trascends, politics doesn`t matter if your republican or democrat, conservative or liberal or moderate, Tomorrow the tragic event will be on everyones minds and the victims and their families and friends will be in my prayers and the prayers of others tonight!:(

MouseMadness

Well said, Darrel. I don't think anybody will be upset about remembering the victims and families affected on that day. God bless them.

Originally posted by tigsmom
Thanks...if you want to know a hero just follow the link in my sig....

I just clicked on your link and have tears in my eyes right now. Quite a beautiful way to remember a person...

I can't believe its been 2 years:eek:

tigsmom

Originally posted by big80sanddisney
:cry:

I read that tribute to Kenny Marino, and I just welled up.

(Bleep), man...Tomorrow's gonna be hard.

Sincerely,

John "big80sanddisney" Kilduff

The hard part is they have decided to leave the area because of all the memories here...nobody to share the dreams with. :cry:

aim

I do not feel like anyone will be offended! It was a very kind gesture! It doesn't feel like it has been 2 years. Just reading the boards and watchin the news and stuff, the feelings are still strong. It feels like just yesterday. :cry:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom