Mark IV Monorail Pictures

Icekid84

Those are some great pictures, thanks for sharing, kind of depressing to see it sitting in that area, I mean better than being scrap metal., However I was glad that Disneydebbie or whatever her name was didnt get it on the ebay auction, Nothing against her ,but well they said if it didnt sell then they would put it in there building , and well they are in Orlando so if they do that then I would get to see it if they allow visitors :D.

Coaster3001

Original Poster
Icekid84 said:
Those are some great pictures, thanks for sharing, kind of depressing to see it sitting in that area, I mean better than being scrap metal., However I was glad that Disneydebbie or whatever her name was didnt get it on the ebay auction, Nothing against her ,but well they said if it didnt sell then they would put it in there building , and well they are in Orlando so if they do that then I would get to see it if they allow visitors :D.
Actually it's currently located in Georgia. South of Atlanta. I'm not sure if he is intending to move it to florida anytime soon but I don't think he is.

scott_y

Coaster3001 said:
Actually it's currently located in Georgia. South of Atlanta. I'm not sure if he is intending to move it to florida anytime soon but I don't think he is.

Thanks fot the pics. I had alot of great memories in Red. Especially driving on Epcot beam it was quite fast for a 6 car train. The speedometer was such that when you went over 40 it would blink and went you hit over 45 it would go blank. We used to beat buses on the north south road.

Scotty

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
scott_y said:
Thanks fot the pics. I had alot of great memories in Red. Especially driving on Epcot beam it was quite fast for a 6 car train. The speedometer was such that when you went over 40 it would blink and went you hit over 45 it would go blank. We used to beat buses on the north south road.

Scotty

But being the good monorail driver you were, you would never ever ever go above 45 right? ;) :lookaroun

brkgnews

Coaster3001 said:

What's the name of the place where it's located? I know Mousesurplus said it's at an "entertainment complex" in Tyrone, GA. It's not Dixieland Fun Park is it?

Coaster3001

Original Poster
brkgnews said:
What's the name of the place where it's located? I know Mousesurplus said it's at an "entertainment complex" in Tyrone, GA. It's not Dixieland Fun Park is it?
No it's just in the middle of Tyrone. Dixieland is in Fayetteville.

WEDROD

Coaster 3001

Where did you have the pictures with the monorail made? It is not at the barn in Tyrone Ga where the monorail use to be. I think the house and the barn where it use to be was sold to a basketball player for the Kings in the NBA.

Coaster3001

Original Poster
WEDROD said:
Coaster 3001

Where did you have the pictures with the monorail made? It is not at the barn in Tyrone Ga where the monorail use to be. I think the house and the barn where it use to be was sold to a basketball player for the Kings in the NBA.
I went to a barn back near town hall. If you call mousesurplus and ask about the owner of the monorail they will give you his number.

WEDROD

Yeah, It was in Tyrone off of Castlewood road. I live in Sharpsburg, right next door to Tyrone and have been there before. Those pictures are not from Coaster are not from Tyrone. The entertainment complex that mousesurplus mentioned was just a nice barn where social functions where held.

WEDROD

Coaster3001

Just saw your reply after I posted the last message. Did the owner move it over near the railroad tracks in the center of Tyrone off Old Senoia Road? Is he going to put it on a train?

Coaster3001

Original Poster
I think so. When you pass the place you see a train caboose and back behind this barn was the monorail. To answer anyone elses question. It was not at this guys house but had moved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom