Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon visit Walt Disney World

Pluto 08

Perhaps you should all take a few minutes and actually think about how your sounding. Say what you like she has sold more albums than any other female of all time!!!! yeah she is such a looser! Perhaps you all wanna take a good look!

Hammer1310

Perhaps you should all take a few minutes and actually think about how your sounding. Say what you like she has sold more albums than any other female of all time!!!! yeah she is such a looser! Perhaps you all wanna take a good look!

I didn't buy any.

What's a looser?

You're, not your.

Oh, almost forgot....exclamation point!!!!!

:D

Frank Stallone

Say what you want about the lady, but she does have as many #1 singles as the Beatles had.

As long as a fan doesn't shoot her in New York City outside of her apartment, she'll probably have a few more

Pluto 08

I didn't buy any.

What's a looser?

You're, not your.

Oh, almost forgot....exclamation point!!!!!

:D

You sure your on the right website here? I thought this site was for people discussing fun items and not people being nasty and pointing out other peoples mistakes? Sorry, I have had problems with written English all my life, I'm not ashamed to admit that but I dont really need you, a complete stranger, pointing that out! Why cant people be nice, is that so hard. Perhaps if you re-read my post you will see I was simply sticking up for someone who obviously has a massive talent, has achieved a great deal and there is no need to be so nasty. Perhaps if you think a little before reacting. For the record Im not a fan of Mariah, Ive never bought any of her records or go out my way to see her or listen but its really ignorant when she is clearly the highest selling female artist of all time to make out otherwise. No doubt you will have some smart reply and point out all my typos. Have fun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom