Mardi Gras

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Looks like they're doing...something? for Mardi Gras. As a new UOAP - what can I expect?

Disneyhead'71

Thank you. This will be my 1st Mardi Gras at UO!
While the format is similar to food and wine, they do this one thing that is different. They do a Bayou Boil (Crawfish Boil) $60 that is enough food for 2-3 people and is very good.

Dzx4oT8XgAAFW0q.jpg

Some Beignets for dessert and that's a fine meal.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
While the format is similar to food and wine, they do this one thing that is different. They do a Bayou Boil (Crawfish Boil) $60 that is enough food for 2-3 people and is very good.

Dzx4oT8XgAAFW0q.jpg

Crawfish are super-unappealing to me. I can't with the heads.

macefamily

We are UOAPs' from Pennsylvania. Three years ago we applied to the float lottery and were selected to ride. It was a great experience to get backstage and join a bunch of other passholders on the float. They provided boxes of beads for us to toss to the crowds. It was something we'll never forget. My wife, daughter, and two of her old Disney College roommates rode on the float.

JoeCamel

We are UOAPs' from Pennsylvania. Three years ago we applied to the float lottery and were selected to ride. It was a great experience to get backstage and join a bunch of other passholders on the float. They provided boxes of beads for us to toss to the crowds. It was something we'll never forget. My wife, daughter, and two of her old Disney College roommates rode on the float.
After you do that you have to watch the parade from the street. It goes so fast when you are slinging beads that you don't get much of a view. So much fun though

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member

Dzx4oT8XgAAFW0q.jpg

Beignets and Beer > Food and Wine.

Crawfish, PoBoys, and some Jambalaya ain't bad either. Now if they just had Lucky Dogs.......somethin about those. Maybe the Handgrenades make them taste better. Throw in an ACME Oyster joint and some Escargot (like Muriel's) and we're good.

Last edited:

jeanericuser001

No surprise. With epcot having their flower and garden into may as is sea world's seven seas and BG's food and wine they need to keep the gravy train flowing.

some other guy

Sea World Seasonal Whatever is kinda creepy like "you have failed me for the last time, crawdads", and Epcot Food And Wine doesn't quite encourage images of lifting your top despite what randos Drinking Around The World might end up doing.
Uni super number one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom