March vs. June 2014??

micknminnie

Which do you think is a better time to go crowd wise? Easter is later in April this year. Do you think this would impact March crowds? I know March would be busy but do you think comparable to June? Thanks!

Betsyboo

Which do you think is a better time to go crowd wise? Easter is later in April this year. Do you think this would impact March crowds? I know March would be busy but do you think comparable to June? Thanks!
Are there specific weeks you are looking at? I would say March would be lower than June. Just may depend on the specific week.

Upvote 0

BigTxEars

Gay Days are in the June week you mentioned. More than 135,000 participants have attended Disney Gay Days in recent years - the event takes place June 3 through June 9, 2014. June 7th is MK day and June 8th is Epcot, I would hit other parks these two days to avoid the extra folks there. Other than that I agree not much difference.

Upvote 0

micknminnie

Original Poster
Thanks! I think we are going to try March. I was leaning towards June but could not get a room at POR with the discount they are offering now but I was able to get it for the March dates. I'm just worried about it be so busy that we won't enjoy ourselves. I am hoping the late Easter holiday spreads out the crowds more in March.

Upvote 0
June and July are now the two busiest months at WDW. This is mainly due to the increase in visitors from South America. I've been to WDW in March and June. I would choose March due to the weather.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom